Question for Seahawks fans, why do you hate the Niners ?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Lol why are you guys feeding this troll? That was one of the most condescending posts I've seen on here in awhile

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I, along with 20+ .netters were at the game in SF when Hass got his ribs busted by Willis. Not only did your "we don't hate' fans cheer when Hass got hurt, but when Hass collapsed from pain on his way to the bench, they cheered even louder! Classy group...and now you're whining?

You can kiss my.....

warden

Reaction score
grizbob":gj5w803p said:
Personally, I don't hate the niners, it's their loud mouth arrogant fans that get my ire. I have a lot of family that fit that category.
:49ersmall:

It is their loud mouthed arrogant coach that gets my ire

djb28

Reaction score
I have disliked them since I was 10. Growing up always kept the dislike.
Now in the same division I have escalated to hate. :49ersmall: :0190l:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":vmn8yavv said:
Because of posts like the first one in this thread.

I don't care for Harbaugh or Kaepernicks personality at all.

I couldn't really think of anything until I read this though, winner.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Ah, the classic "well, the rivalry is kinda new, so we don't really care..." line. Bogus.

I think many here would agree that Niner fans, in general, are just...douchier than most other fans. I don't know why that is. We have our rivalries with St. Louis and Arizona, but their fans just aren't as asshole-ish for whatever reason, even when the Rams were our main rival.

It doesn't help that your quarterback and head coach are pretty douchy themselves.

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
Oakhawk":l59x6yub said:
I live in the Bay Area and heard on local radio station KNBR last night a little Christmas-themed limrick made about beating our Seahawks. At first I thought it was funny, but with all the references to adderall and our 12th man, I started to wonder how much time and thought was put into it. I listen to that station on the drive to and from work, and I've NEVER heard something like that made for another team--Rams, Cards, NO ONE.

We have the best fans. Period. I'd say most fan bases would say that, but we have multiple earthquakes, Guiness records and a freakin' flag on Mt. Everest that supports this. Our fan support is based on truly loving the players for their talent, skill, and who they are as people. That last part it so rare, very few teams have that and success like we have.

I just think 9er fans are jealous--and very afraid.

that was pretty funny though..KNBR does do little jingles against other teams but nothing like that

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
razgriz737":6mixuqzj said:
Ah, the classic "well, the rivalry is kinda new, so we don't really care..." line. Bogus.

I think many here would agree that Niner fans, in general, are just...douchier than most other fans. I don't know why that is. We have our rivalries with St. Louis and Arizona, but their fans just aren't as asshole-ish for whatever reason, even when the Rams were our main rival.

It doesn't help that your quarterback and head coach are pretty douchy themselves.

When i read the comments on this message board, most Hawks fans come across as douchy too.. i attended the niners/hawks game earlier this year and it was far from it..everyone was pretty cool..

what i'm saying is when you read other teams message boards..most fans sound about the same

Hawks46

Reaction score
As has been covered, the hate goes both ways, and there are tons of Whiner fans wishing and hoping for Seahawk players injuries. Classless. I don't hate the Niners, I respect almost every player on that team. I love your LBers, Gore is a warrior, and I dig Whitner (Hitner).

As an aside..go to the Niners website. The last two videos I saw there were Fangio and Whitner interviews. Both came across as very intelligent and they have nothing but respect for the Seahawks. It was a backup that called them Shehawks.

I can't stand Whiner fans. By the way, this is becoming league wide. Look at the forums or the response forums on places like NFL.com. Other fan bases are getting tired of "whiner" fans and the trolling. They're also kinda tired of the back and forth between our two fan bases.

I also can't stand Harbaugh. He's a poor sport and a douchebag. His hystrionics are also getting worn out with the rest of the fans around the league (and other coaches from what I've read).

Congratulations Whiner fans: you're now in the hallowed territory of the Dallas Cowboy and Pissburg Stealer fans as the most disliked in football.

Chapow

Reaction score
plyka":3207xjcq said:
Ninerg":3207xjcq said:
As a true, die hard Niner fan, I just don't understand the degree of hatred that Seahawks fans have for the Niners. I can understand that there's a rivalry now, however its pretty new. I have never known an opposing team fan base to have as much hatred and vitriol as Seahawks fans seem do for the Niners, its crazy.

Seahawks fans hate us way more than Niner fans hate them, its not even close. We're just now realizing how much hatred you have for us. Historically, our most intense rivalry has been with the Rams, we can understand their hatred, our records against each other is like 63-62 with one tie. There was a period when they dominated us and we came back and dominated them. They have won the SB and we have won SB's, so we can understand. The Dallas Cowboys was another rivalry, we used to battle them for NFL supremacy, I can understand the hatred between the two teams and fan bases.

From what I understand, the Seahawks plan on flying a 12th man banner over Candlestick this Sunday. That quiet honestly is unprecedented, no opposing teams fan base has ever done anything like that to the Niners.

I remember when the Seahawks played the Steelers in the SB, I was actually pulling for the Seahawks to win that game and so was other Niner fans I know.

Again, I just don't understand it. It seems Seahawks fans would enjoy winning a regular season games against the Niners more than they would the Superbowl.

Is this a joke post? I suggest you go here if you want to see vitriol:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... read-week/

This is a 49ers site, a pre-game Seahawks thread. It is ALREADY 102 pages long. That's not 102 posts, that's 102 PAGES. The entire thread is 49ers fans either throwing homophobic tirades against Seahawk Fans or Seahawk Players (example: Sherman is called a drag queen *@#, Pete Caroll is called a Lesbian Whore *#@# --but the best is one of their moderators calling seahawks "Cawksuckers" --a MODERATOR), or they are calling for their 49ers to INTENTIONALLY INJURE Russel Wilson and other Hawk players, or they are throwing insults I couldn't repeat on here about other Seahawk players or fans. Just read the board. I don't even care about them completely fabricating reality by saying that Seahawks are CHEATING to win, by pumping noise into the stadium, by using Steriod and HGH, but paying off refs, etc --this is understandable when you have an inferior team, the fans attempt to make up reasons why their team sucks versus the good team. But most of the hate has nothing to do with this, most of it is just horrible racist or homophobic insults thrown, wishes of injury or pain or even death on Seahawk players and fans. Even 1% of the disgusting language and hate used in that thread would get you BANNED on Seahawks.net. It's just pathetic. I get a kick out of reading it, but don't have to read it for long to tell that your fans have become completely unhinged.

Ninerg, are you just going to ignore this?

That thread proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that the hate towards the Seahawks from 9er fans has reached insane levels. I have never seen anything even remotely comparable from Seahawks fans towards the 49ers. I'm blown away at the level of hatred and venom in that thread, it truly is astonishing.

That thread is absolute proof that 49er fans hate the Seahawks with a deep burning passion that can't be equaled. I thought the hate between fan bases was pretty evenly matched, but we can't hold a candle to you guys.

You sir, have it completely backwards.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I don't hate the 49ers, but for some reason a team with the history that the 9er's do, I sense a lot of hate coming from their side for whatever reason? The Seahawks have almost always been in the AFC so I don't have a clue where the hate towards the Seahawks from the 49er fans comes from? Now the Raiders I hate...I think the Seattle/San Fran rivalry is naturally a good fit since both are great cities on the west coast with many similarities. I love a Seattle/San Francisco rivalry! As it should be. Last year we were so sure the Hawks were going to beat Atlanta that me and the girlfriend made reservations for the trip there and kept those plans after they lost. We ended up at a bar called "Amante" in North Beach and watched the 49er/Atlanta game. Got some dirty looks at first but everyone was cool about me being the only person wearing a Seahawk shirt. Had a guy walk up to me and said, you are rooting for the 9ers, right? I said yup and he said, okay and walked away but I just had this feeling that if they lost that game, I was in trouble. LOL---We had planned on leaving early if it looked like they were going to lose. I don't know, we have been to San Fran twice in the past few years and had a great time, people are cool there but maybe its just the 49er fan base that is not cool? I did notice on my travels there that it was strange that the San Fran Giants fans seem to outnumber the 49er fans. Maybe the 49er fans are just Raider fans in disguise? Go Hawks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":37w124lk said:
razgriz737":37w124lk said:

When i read the comments on this message board, most Hawks fans come across as douchy too.. i attended the niners/hawks game earlier this year and it was far from it..everyone was pretty cool..

what i'm saying is when you read other teams message boards..most fans sound about the same

In most cases yes.. but with the 49ers no.

Not saying every single fan is insufferable and a douchebag, but many many are. And it's not just Seahawk fans that feel this way.

I can count the amount of 49er fans on one hand that I've met in real life that weren't complete tools. The message board is a perfect example of the larger scope of your fan base.

Jville

Reaction score
... why do you hate the Niners ?

It must be hell on Bay Area Raider fans to deal with such bone head accusations on a daily bases.

plyka

Reaction score
JimmyB3":o618sxk5 said:
Ninerg":o618sxk5 said:
Seahawks fans hate us way more than Niner fans hate them,

As a Seahawks fan living in the Bay Area....I call BS.

Here are a few posts from the 49ers forum, from people the original poster claims don't have any hate for Seahawks or their fans. The below was taken from about a 5 page stretch of nearly 110 pages on the Seahawks verus 49ers game coming up. The thread may be up to 250 PAGES before the game even starts, lol.
-----------
EVERYONE around the league is tired of the classless Seadderall punks celebrating after each and every play, even when they're up 4 scores. Act like you've been there before. EVERYONE in the league is tired of Pete the Cheat's antics on the sideline chewing his gum and pumping his fist, looking like an old lesbian cheerleader on HGH. EVERYONE in the league is tired of that loud mouth pass interfering PED taking Dick Sherman.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... tCg3cwh.99
---------------------------------
GOD I HATE THE SHEHAWKS IN EVERY WAY

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... EJc2Urz.99
--------------------------------------
SEA is full of cheaters. A lot of teams hate those dickwads
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... GqWOsgD.99

Get the W. And hurt em while we do it. Smash em in the mouth. Especially punk ass Richard Sherman.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... xg9o8cW.99
-------------------------------------------
Ya, Seattle isn't significant enough to hate, plus they cheat so who gives a f**k what they do. And even if there was hatred, they ask for it with all the obnoxious talking and post-whistle antics from them. We really only have 1 talker on defense (Whitner) and on offense maybe Boone and sometimes Anthony Davis will mix it up in his silent assassin type way. Boldin'll talk but only if initiated/instigated by opposition first. We have a ton of guys that are very civil after the whistle, help opponents up, etc. Guys like Goodwin, Iupati, Gore, Willis, Justin, RayMac, Reid, etc. Whereas it seems like over half their D actively seeks to provoke confrontation after every damn play, like it's actually their gameplan and a strong point of emphasis to get under people's skin as a cheap way to try and draw penalties/ejections. So bushleague
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... RJt3dMY.99
--------------------------
Kap will squirt on that little squirt Sunday.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 12D5kpv.99
--------------------------------------------
hopefully these douchebags dont cut block any more of our linemen out of the game like last time
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 1kgpJ0L.99
---------------------------------
The last two times we played, these douchebags took two of our players out for the season, Manningham last season and Ian Williams this year. I'm not surprised if these fuccers are doing it on purpose, Saints(Greg Williams) style. One of Pete "The Cheat" ways of cheating. Carroll's motto, "If you can't win your one-on-one matchup, take his fuccing legs out and take him out of the game." These guys are dirty just like their coach. Karma is a Bit€h for them Seahwaks!
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 1kgpJ0L.99
I ain't even scurred.
Bring it Seachickens!
I would hate to be a Seattle fan at the Stick this Sunday! You better have eyes in the back of your head!
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... yYgV4Z4.99

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't "hate" 9er fans at all. They are funny. And if they wanted to be really funny... they should show up at the Stick Sunday, in sensible resignation, wearing t-shirts that read:
"WE WANT BAMA". Such levity would make them more likable.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Funny thing is that I spend time on other teams sites (especially teams I am about to play or have played), and I get a good feeling about how other fans view the 12s. Most teams fans congratulate us, wish us luck, thank us for knowledge and invite us to stay around. I have even seen that on Rams and Cardinal sites. HOWEVER I see alot of the opposite from teams that have recently played or soon to play your team, including Saints, Carolina, Indi, Rams, Cards, and Texans. Guess what, Seattle fans are not the only ones that do not like your team. A lot of your teams fans don't represent your team in a high light bro. In fact a lot have been a precursor for you...

Latest posts