I hate this football team

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I love the franchise. I HATE this team. I hate the coaching, I hate most of the players. I hate how undisciplined they are, I hate how soft they are, I hate how they play with no fire, I hate how they play down to bad teams, I hate how they get pushed around by other teams, I hate how they can never blow bad teams out, I hate how they are making it the norm to lose important games at home. I hate how bad this defense has been for 5 years straight. I hate how the games are no longer fun to watch. I hate watching them struggle to do the most basic things like running the ball. I hate watching them get bullied by teams on both sides of the ball. I hate watching mediocre QB play knowing were just wasting another season. Sorry but the "any given Sunday" really shouldn't apply to a team this broken. I hate how incapable this team is at making adjustments at halftime. I hate that no matter who they bring in to be the OC and DC we get the same results. Nothing ever gets better.

I'm completely done with Pete Carroll. This team needs to be stripped to the studs and rebuilt. I have zero interest in watching what I watched this season. It's bad football that's really hard to watch.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I love the franchise. I HATE this team. I hate the coaching, I hate most of the players. I hate how undisciplined they are, I hate how soft they are, I hate how they play with no fire, I hate how they play down to bad teams, I hate how they get pushed around by other teams, I hate how they can never blow bad teams out, I hate how they are making it the norm to lose important games at home. I hate how bad this defense has been for 5 years straight. I hate how the games are no longer fun to watch. I hate watching them struggle to do the most basic things like running the ball. I hate watching them get bullied by teams on both sides of the ball. I hate watching mediocre QB play knowing were just wasting another season. Sorry but the "any given Sunday" really shouldn't apply to a team this broken. I hate how incapable this team is at making adjustments at halftime. I hate that no matter who they bring in to be the OC and DC we get the same results. Nothing ever gets better.

I'm completely done with Pete Carroll. This team needs to be stripped to the studs and rebuilt. I have zero interest in watching what I watched this season. It's bad football that's really hard to watch.
Not butthurt - but I gotta say - hard to argue with alot of this.....

Seahawker

Reaction score
Cards beat Eagles
Rams beat Giants
49ers beat Commanders

James in PA

Reaction score
Almost all of our wins, even against garbage opponents, are nail-biters. You just cant live on the edge like that. I'm so tired of hearing how all these close games are good for us. No they are not. They are draining AF for fans, so imagine how it is for players? Ya gotta curb stomp your opponents a few times a year. We need more games like the Giants to boost our swagger. Waaay to many games like the Titans.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Almost all of our wins, even against garbage opponents, are nail-biters. You just cant live on the edge like that. I'm so tired of hearing how all these close games are good for us. No they are not. They are draining AF for fans, so imagine how it is for players? Ya gotta curb stomp your opponents a few times a year. We need more games like the Giants to boost our swagger. Waaay to many games like the Titans.
That will never happen. Pete gets up by three in the first half and goes into protect-the-lead mode. He NEVER keeps his foot on the gas.

Jville

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that.

Of course it's up to each of us as to how we handle disappointment.

We can either thrive or suffer according to how we each deal with disappointment.

Bye Bye 2023 .......

Bring on 2024!

cymatica

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Of course it's up to each of us as to how we handle disappointment.

We can either thrive or suffer according to how we each deal with disappointment.

Bye Bye 2023 .......

Bring on 2024!

New years resolution:
I don't want to hear anyone celebrating these firework shows virtue signal about carbon emissions

ccla

Reaction score

Don’t hate, it will eat you inside. Just be indifferent!

renofox

Reaction score

I tried earlier this year expressing how much I LOVED the Seahawks but how much I hated the current coaches and some players for screwing up MY Seahawks. And YOUR Seahawks. And the Seahawks that belong to the lifetime fans, not the incompetents currently owning, managing, or working for the current iteration of the Seahawks.

The SEAHAWKS are much more than the teams current personnel.

I GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!

And you expressed it much better than I.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Pete did one thing for me I do owe him for
He made me realize getting mad and drunk and pissed off after a loss isn't worth the extreme anger and feelings it left behind so now I expect them to lose and when we win it's a gift
That really sucks as now I almost feel like a mediocre fan but that's making me a lot like the coaching , mediocre and I am not one bit happy bout that but until something changes , they'll stay the same and I have no control over it so I just watch and Dayum if I don't think they could be coached a hell of a lot better sometimes
Lions and giants game were the exceptions and 2 games do not make a season lol
Go Hawks

JustTheTip

Reaction score
You can't win in the first quarter... You win in the fourth quarter is just an excuse for not playing full games.

Fade

Reaction score

Some folks are insane and are supposedly excited to see this once again next year. Can you believe it? I don't.