Question for Seahawks fans, why do you hate the Niners ?

dradee

Reaction score
Let them think what they want.......

We have Wilson they have Kaep!
We have Carroll they have Harb!
We have the Clink they have stick!

9ers fans will be down on Seahawks for a long time to come...... nananananan we have RW! They have that uneasy feeling deep down in their gut and its gonna be there for a long time!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Lady Talon":3ky3v8l7 said:
CandlestickBum":3ky3v8l7 said:
I make a point of not making statements that are non-factual, so if you are going to claim otherwise, you need some evidence.
3. Please provide evidence that the Bucs had a 27 point lead on the Hawks. Considering they scored 24 points total this should be interesting.

I too would like to see this evidence.

Show that Santa Clara football knowledge.

chris98251

Reaction score
I had to do a double take of his name actually, I thought it said Candle stick in the Bum.

drdiags

Reaction score
I am sure this could be a picture of any fanbase. But this is what I think sports is headed for folks (I guess the glock is just a toy pistol for affects, but come on man!)

drdiags

Reaction score
Next thing you know, we will see a video of a Seahawks fan having his head cut-off while insane rival fans declare a holy war. Too many wannabe tough guys in the world.

Atradees

Reaction score
Why are they wearing masks? Are they afraid we will know they are at home naked in front of the computer?

Zorn76

Reaction score
"Again, I just don't understand it. It seems Seahawks fans would enjoy winning a regular season games against the Niners more than they would the Superbowl." - Ninerg

49erswebzone garbage.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't actually hate the 49ers given I grew up in San Francisco and went back in my 20's. The fans? Specifically the ones since 2010 are a whole other story...

Laloosh

Reaction score
drdiags":18ev62yo said:
I am sure this could be a picture of any fanbase. But this is what I think sports is headed for folks (I guess the glock is just a toy pistol for affects, but come on man!)

Stay classy, SF.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":2imi5m8p said:
Nope, those are Raider fans. You have to understand that in the Bay Area if you wear the wrong colors in the wrong areas it's your life possibly when the disparity between being a winning or losing franchise is so large and obvious.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":y7b9leek said:
Nope, those are Raider fans.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":jskq3fr3 said:
NorCalHawk12":jskq3fr3 said:
What does "supercilious" mean?
Silly or puffed up with arrogance or both with no basis like a popinjay or peacock.
So why does that stick-in-the-bum guy have to use such supercilious words to make a point. Geez, we're football fans, fercryinoutloud... :roll: :roll: :roll: :stirthepot: :sarcasm_off:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":2fi4iuby said:
Also 49ers established in 1946, took till the 80's to win their first Ring, you would think they came into the league wearing those by listening to the fans. Our wins and division championships and conference playoff appearences from our entrance into the league till now is the Model for all other expansion teams to date. We have been the most successful consistent team from inception till now in the leagues history. Not to say we have not had down years but overall.
Good point thanks for the reminder it's a big boost and talking point for expatriotes like myself.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Ninerg":3t8lho0a said:
Seahawks fans hate us way more than Niner fans hate them, its not even close.

This is not even close to being true. The reason I "hate" the Niners is because of all the diminishing and hatred I have experienced from the Niners faithful. The arrogance is massive. It can even be seen from your post when you say we would rather win a regular season game against the niners than the super bowl.. Yeah right, what a load of crap. Get off your high horse, the niners are not the center of the planet and not everyone has any reason to like you. Just like you dont like us, which is very evident from your post even if you have hard time admitting it to yourself. Hippocracy is not a virtue.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":1mmffexr said:
KCHawkGirl":1mmffexr said:
NorCalHawk12":1mmffexr said:
What does "supercilious" mean?
Silly or puffed up with arrogance or both with no basis like a popinjay or peacock.
So why does that stick-in-the-bum guy have to use such supercilious words to make a point. Geez, we're football fans, fercryinoutloud... :roll: :roll: :roll: :stirthepot: :sarcasm_off:
What stick in the mud? Hurlbaugh?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawks46":2pt2dlav said:
As has been covered, the hate goes both ways, and there are tons of Whiner fans wishing and hoping for Seahawk players injuries. Classless. I don't hate the Niners, I respect almost every player on that team. I love your LBers, Gore is a warrior, and I dig Whitner (Hitner).

As an aside..go to the Niners website. The last two videos I saw there were Fangio and Whitner interviews. Both came across as very intelligent and they have nothing but respect for the Seahawks. It was a backup that called them Shehawks.

I can't stand Whiner fans. By the way, this is becoming league wide. Look at the forums or the response forums on places like NFL.com. Other fan bases are getting tired of "whiner" fans and the trolling. They're also kinda tired of the back and forth between our two fan bases.

I also can't stand Harbaugh. He's a poor sport and a douchebag. His hystrionics are also getting worn out with the rest of the fans around the league (and other coaches from what I've read).

Congratulations Whiner fans: you're now in the hallowed territory of the Dallas Cowboy and Pissburg Stealer fans as the most disliked in football.
Really simple solution is just keep winning...yes?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Personally I yearn for time when we're as hated as the Cowboys and Steelers all that means is Wilson met HIS goal of 5-6 Superbowl wins as a Seahawk. Bring the hate because all I smell is fear and jealousy especially fear....sweet and fragrant. It's a start at least.

Latest posts