Pick #146 Tre Flowers

chris98251

Reaction score
Footwork and back peddle, he will need some practice for it not to be forced and then turn and run with receiver. He seems to have good instincts and definitely has the run support aspect and is a hitter. He will be awesome as a gunner starting out on special teams. His Safety in the box play makes him a dual position player as well as a just in case situation.

mikeak

Reaction score
Funny narrative that we stole him from Arizona

We picked him ninth in the 5th

Vs Arizona’s next pick which was 8th in the 6th

So we “stole” him 36 picks earlier :)

sc85sis

Reaction score
Pete knows DBs. He has way more hits than misses in that department. He told Sherm in high school he was perfect to play corner in the NFL.

When they called Flowers to tell him they were drafting him, Pete said he’d watched “every snap of your fricken career.”

Yeah, I like this pick a lot.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
I think it will take time to groom him at boundary corner. But it could pay huge dividends in future seasons. If they nail it, Flowers could be the perfect replacement for Byron Maxwell.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1kxekn2p said:
I think it will take time to groom him at boundary corner. But it could pay huge dividends in future seasons. If they nail it, Flowers could be the perfect replacement for Byron Maxwell.

If he gets the footwork down he will be better, better tackler and longer and more physical.

Jville

Reaction score
John Clayton interviews Tre Flowers >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/podcast_player/?a=10030449&sid=1141&n=John+Clayton[/urltargetblank]

Good personal interview. I liked Tre's comments about watching and learning from Brandon Browner in addition to Richard Sherman.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawk family lives up to it's reputation.

[youtube]h76A1KEJv08[/youtube]

Text >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-rookie-cornerback-tre-flowers-feels-at-home-with-a-new-team-and-a-new-p[/urltargetblank]

toffee

Reaction score
Praying that he could be our next Sherm, a less talkative Sherm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts