1st day of the 2024 season

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Interesting, Geno does come off as a guy that’s been a relief pitcher so long that he forgot how physically demanding and different it is being a starter being stretch enough to go a full 200 innings. Especially since he’s not in his athletic prime like he was coming out of College. But he’s seems dedicated to his craft and his fitness approach. Working hard to strengthen his lower body and core last off-season and now strengthening and fine tuning his upper body this off-season.

If this also has any indication of preparing for the Seahawks offensive system under Grubb, I’m liking it because he does appear to get “soggy” in the later half of the last two seasons and it feels like some of his mechanics fall off. Seemingly though with Grubb he’s going to get the green light to take more shots downfield being the key facilitator in a vertical passing game. So it is nice to see him trying to get ahead of that and be on top of what he needs to accomplish in order to execute and perhaps be more consistent within Grubb’s scheme.

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Why dont we hear/see anything from our HC anymore?
The last one was an interview a few months ago from yesterday also no pictures from Mike.

toffee

Reaction score
The last one was an interview a few months ago from yesterday also no pictures from Mike.
Umm maybe shy? Or busy in film room? Or designing plays? Or crying his heart out after a full review of roster? Or busy moving his family across the country?

Lagartixa

Reaction score

It almost certainly means he forgot the offseason workout program was starting and slept in.

We should all freak out completely.

And demand of the media and the Seahawks front office an explanation of the cover-up they're trying to pull on us.

Smellyman

Reaction score
It almost certainly means he forgot the offseason workout program was starting and slept in.

We should all freak out completely.

And demand of the media and the Seahawks front office an explanation of the cover-up they're trying to pull on us.
I heard he was in Cabo

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why does it matter? Honest question. Are we really going to start blasting the coach because he's not in a few photos? There's reaching.........and then there's this. 16 Days til the draft. What TRULY matters right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's not going to be Pete, he has already mentioned it several times. And there is NOTHNG wrong with that, imo. He'll get the job done. I couldn't worry about Coach Mike if I tried.
I liked Pete but it has been time for a change for years. We got the change. Embrace it.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Gonna be different without Pete in the building for sure. I'm curious to see where the team is come august.

rjdriver

Reaction score
My sources tell me he has been busy as the new brand ambassador for Alaska Airlines. He's also been tied up doing Subway and Bose commercials and apparently him and wife Stephanie have been rehearsing an upcoming awards show they are doing together.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My sources tell me that he's gonna' be a hell of a coach, and this team has a bright future. And something DIFFERENT is on the way.........

Ruminator

Reaction score
My sources tell me that he's gonna' be a hell of a coach, and this team has a bright future. And something DIFFERENT is on the way.........
Definitely. Front row fans seated on the Seahawks' side during games will no longer require chiropractic care for their necks, as I don't think Mike flings spent gum.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's funny how I never noticed him throwing gum until my wife pointed it out. She finds sh** I would never notice. It's impressive.

chris98251

Reaction score
He is an admitted Introvert, he is not going to seek out media moments, will defer a lot to John I imagine, required press conferences sure. Pete was an exact opposite, he platformed all the time to get his message out.

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Why does it matter? Honest question. Are we really going to start blasting the coach because he's not in a few photos? There's reaching.........and then there's this. 16 Days til the draft. What TRULY matters right now.
No one is blasting him.
It was only a question…