Niners miss playoffs?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":o8h81eb7 said:
lvnginhwktwn":o8h81eb7 said:
Its anyone's guess, hell you guys though unlikely could lose your next 5, no one knows till the last game is played. I just dislike the way you guys act about the subject, you as if you have nothing to worry about like it's in the bag.

Nobody's acting. And the collective tone of you 9er fans has certainly changed over the past 2 months. Now you dislike the way we "act"? What happened to all that (false) bravado?

2 months ago, a post similar to yours would be reading "You Hawks wanna' act like you have the title in the bag, wait until you play us"!

My God, what have we done to Niner nation?
word!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":60bu37sz said:
Its anyone's guess, hell you guys though unlikely could lose your next 5, no one knows till the last game is played. I just dislike the way you guys act about the subject, you as if you have nothing to worry about like it's in the bag.

Then why do you come to a Seahawks board and read their opinions? Do you keep going back to restaurants that serve food you don't like and complain?

OrFan

Reaction score
I know it is just temporary for now, until the niners lose again tomorrow night, but if you look at the playoff seeding right now the niners are "in the hunt." The Cards have the number 6 seed right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1naamc5l said:
lvnginhwktwn":1naamc5l said:

Then why do you come to a Seahawks board and read their opinions? Do you keep going back to restaurants that serve food you don't like and complain?
Money post right there! :th2thumbs:

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Popeyejones":xqdb3nfc said:
HawkMeat":xqdb3nfc said:
Rams have been running the ball all over everyone, putting up points, and Austin made huge plays the last few weeks.

Agreed the Rams are a stronger team than the Cards. Been saying this for awhile. As for both of them finishing above the 9ers, that might be some hawkful thinking. ;)
Both rams and cards won yesterday, and easily. Until the Niners play tonight the cards are up on them. Both teams are hot at the right time. I would not be surprised to see the cards in the playoffs.

Brahn

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":e6sevpig said:

So the general feel of Niners fans before the season? Sorry your tea party was spoiled by us and now we are the ones you are chasing. All off season it was you finished second! We are even better this year with Kaep! Seattle will be chasing us all season! Playoffs are guaranteed!

Now all of a sudden you wanna be the poor victim?

Live by the sword die by the sword, gimmick QB for life.

Lots of you also laughed that you might be facing another team for the #2 spot in the NFC West. You joked and laughed but now you wanna get mad at others because you chose to listen to them. Let us all know how great Boldin will be in Game #2 this season because he whooped up on 2 CB rookies in GB.

"We got 5 rings so we always win"
"We never lose SB when we play"

Ya, all the "for sure" expectations were only coming from this club.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Largent80":3czqmvf3 said:
Washington stinks, SF should win this game.

I agree. But after tonight nearly every game on their schedule is a potential loss.

I don't think they make the playoffs.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1j9m8ftq said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1j9m8ftq said:
All those other teams listed were pretenders.

Orly? Didn't expect you to turn on you fellow Hawks fans so blithely, but no biggie. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80355

Doesn't that poll confirm my point?

7% of people think Detroit makes the wild card. 8% went for Chicago. 'Other' got 1% of the votes.

You guys got 27%, Carolina received 46% and Arizona 10%.

So basically, the three teams who are the genuine contenders got the most votes.

It seems my fellow Hawks fans agree that the rest of the teams are paper tigers.

It will be between Arizona, San Fran and Carolina IMO. And the other two won yesterday. You need to answer tonight against the Skins.

Latest posts