Remember that MNF game when Clowney wrecked the Niners

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Seattle needs someone to step up and almost single handily, beat the Niners….just like Clowney did, more or less…

If you were give me ONE choice, one single game, I can choose for Seattle to win while in this treacherous gauntlet, I would choose this, Thanksgiving, Niners game!

Why? It’s a nationally televised game and it’s the dreaded, “look like the best team in the NFL,” Niners…

I don’t want Seattle to look terrible and get embarrassed in front of the world on Thanksgiving….thats just too much….

If, for some reason, Seattle, treats this Thanksgiving game, like their Super Bowl, and comes out guns blazing, there’s likely one player that has to play out his mind, in order for Seattle to beat the Niners, just my thoughts.

Remember that MNF game with Clowney? That was probably Clowney’s best Seahawks game, ever!

The dude put it all out there. And he wasn’t the same after that game cause he had sustained I believe a core injury that Niners game and gave it everything he had. Seattle wouldn’t have won that game without Clowney and Meyers.

I wonder, who the Seahawks player will be this Thanksgiving, that plays amazing (hopefully) and Seattle somehow wins.

If I had to say it, man, not sure, but if I have to say it, but it has to be either Geno or DK Metcalf playing absurdly well on offense.

DK has all the physical tools to be unstoppable this game and if DK realizes his potential and for some reason it’s this week. Seattle has a chance. DK just needs to impose his will WHILE destroying the Niners offensively….not with flags, and PIs and such….

Defensively, I say, it’s gotta be….drumroll, Jamal Adams!!!!!!!!

If Jamal Adams, has one of his best games of his career in this game, Seattle, can win if they have enough offense to complement.

Man…this Thanksgiving game…I don’t know what to expect now….

hoxrox

Reaction score
Yeah Clowney wrecked that game. It was awesome.

The last game JA wrecked was vs Atlanta in 2020. Hope he will play on Thursday.

94Smith

Reaction score
Who will line up on McKitvitz (RT) ? That will be the best opportunity

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
49ers struggle w a mobile QB. They also have a somewhat iffy secondary.
I'm not sure we are going to call Geno a 'mobile QB'. (Just like Im not sure we're going to call Lock 'a QB')

We might be able to beat the 49ers. But the 49ers are a materially better team by almost any measure. So expecting us to beat them is a bit much.
The only real reason to expect it might be that we have recently had the 49ers' number. Maybe that continues?
But roster vs roster, the 49ers are on another tier vs us.