Maker my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Our defensive corners and safeties will get called for fouls because of our reputation and it will cost us.
Nobody likes Sherman outside of the Pacific Northwest. That is a fact. He will be under the microscope on each and every play. He will get called for pass interference or holding on a VERY crucial play. It will probably cost us the game. I know this for sure. I have a very, very bad feeling about this postseason. The refs have adapted and so have we but here we are in the same exact situation we were in 2005. We will host the Panthers again and blow them out again in the NFC game and then get the same treatment we got in '05 by the refs in the super bowl. Maker my words. Probably against the Broncos. I have a bullshit feeling about this entire year. It's going to end horribly. It had better G*& D%$@ not happen that way. The Super Bowl is within reach. It terrifies me. They don't like our defensive style and they (the refs) will ruin another Super Bowl because of it.

OP
OP
Omahawk

Omahawk

Reaction score
Also, Hass is mannnnnnn. Did you guys see him coaching up Andy Luck on the sidelines tonight? Total Mannnnnnn

HawksSoc

Reaction score
memestache.com_190141_1386804668.jpg

I'm sceptical broham.

OrFan

Reaction score
Wow, lot of new people around here that just have no idea of the past.

For those of you that none of this makes sense to, well it would take too long to explain.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
morgulon1":1t4nvyhg said:
your post is bullshit.

Not its not. He has a point. Plus teams are complaining to the league about us doesn't help, not to mention the media talking about how our physical DBs play every game on TV & not to mention it's the playoffs where not calling a flag can piss off fans, ect...

kobebryant

Reaction score
wtf is this?

a little too far gone right now to even properly spell 'mark'

Atradees

Reaction score
oh my God. Flying in the face of superstition. Maker My Words...It gonna be a Cakewalk.

the Superb Owl will deal you my friend..there shall be justice...

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I guess you're in Omaha, but really, you should plan a trip out here and avail yourself of the newly legalized medicines we've got going these days. It'll mellow right on out... ;)

Atradees

Reaction score
Blasphemy. " Are you entertained?"" Are you entertained!!!!" Blood spurting everywhere..

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Heh heh... I never do the "Maker My Words" or the "Mannnnnnn" thing anymore 'cause I figure 90% of the people here have no idea of the history of those quotes. Just makes ya look weird. Kinda like that stupid Superb Owl thing... Can't wait for that one to die... Wow, am I making friends here or what? Just had to be said by somebody... :p :lol:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I have been feeling the same way. Part of me believes the NFL would help Manning win at all costs. I could easily see our DB's try to play physical against the Broncos WR's and get called for everything. Only way we get a Favorable ref job is if we play the Colts, Chargers, or Bengals.

I'm a little scared of playing GB and having a Ref crew try to call some make up calls for the so called blow INT in the Fail Mary game.

Maybe it's just in my head but it sure seems like the NFL darlings Brady, Manning, and Rodgers get calls their way all the time. I'll take of my tin hat now.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2fu5jo40 said:
I have been feeling the same way. Part of me believes the NFL would help Manning win at all costs. I could easily see our DB's try to play physical against the Broncos WR's and get called for everything. Only way we get a Favorable ref job is if we play the Colts, Chargers, or Bengals.

I'm a little scared of playing GB and having a Ref crew try to call some make up calls for the so called blow INT in the Fail Mary game.

Maybe it's just in my head but it sure seems like the NFL darlings Brady, Manning, and Rodgers get calls their way all the time. I'll take of my tin hat now.

Tin hat...ON!

Atradees

Reaction score
hahahahah

Fire in the Rain. The Superb owl has spoken. It doesnt matter the original meaning. WE HAVE ADAPTED IT as a form of UNITY. Some people have no unity; especially bloggers.

WE GET THAT. We dont care. hahahah

Wise owl

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Atradees":3bdu5nsp said:
hahahahah

Fire in the Rain. The Superb owl has spoken. It doesnt matter the original meaning. WE HAVE ADAPTED IT as a form of UNITY. Some people have no unity; especially bloggers.

WE GET THAT. We dont care. hahahah

Wise owl

I love owls, but what makes that one superb? Huh?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts