We are in need of a defrense maker!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Your crazy if you think Nwosu is half the disrupter that Crosby is.
I absolutely love Nwousu and think he is a tremendous value, but I agree that Crosby is on another level. If he (Crosby) stays healthy, expect a monster contract that will come with substantial risk.

rjdriver

Reaction score
The Raiders just locked up Crosby on a four year deal last year, why on earth would they trade a cornerstone defensive player and one of their team leaders.

You guys can't just throw out the best players in the league as an actual legitimate conversational starter. Yet it happens over and over on here.

"Guys.............guys, I know..............Aaron Donald! Let's just trade for Aaron Donald! Problem solved!"

I was actually hoping to trade for Mahomes and Kelce in a package deal before the bye. Once our tackles are back, we won't need much of a defense to win games!

Book it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I was actually hoping to trade for Mahomes and Kelce in a package deal before the bye. Once our tackles are back, we won't need much of a defense to win games!

Book it.

I'm down. Or we can just trade for Jalen Hurts AND Jalen Carter and everyone will finally shut up about Carter. It's a win win!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Nwosu is awesome. So is Maxx Crosby. They do different things. Granted, Crosby destroyed our O-Line last year. Would Crosby be the same force in Seattle? No way of telling. Will the emergence of another dangerous pass rusher in Seattle create more opportunities for Nwosu? Most definitely. Boye Mafe, Derrick Hall, Mike Morris, if one of those, or somebody else, emerges as a serious pass rush threat, odds are Nwosu will "suddenly improve".

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Nwosu is awesome. So is Maxx Crosby. They do different things. Granted, Crosby destroyed our O-Line last year. Would Crosby be the same force in Seattle? No way of telling. Will the emergence of another dangerous pass rusher in Seattle create more opportunities for Nwosu? Most definitely. Boye Mafe, Derrick Hall, Mike Morris, if one of those, or somebody else, emerges as a serious pass rush threat, odds are Nwosu will "suddenly improve".

Yes, adding one of the top 3-4 edge rushers in the entire league would be a good thing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Aaaah, thanks. Yeah, I'm happy with Nwosu too. Crosby is also a beast. I just don't care that much about players on OTHER teams.
I'm good with Nwosu. They have their guy. Cool.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
is there anyway I can get .netters to send me $1 every time Jalen Carters name is posted here? Because I’d really like to retire soon and this would make it a sure thing.
You’re too old. Should be sent to a young Hawk fan, that has time to turn it into something and benefit the world. I’m joking of course 🙂

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
You’re too old. Should be sent to a young Hawk fan, that has time to turn it into something and benefit the world. I’m joking of course 🙂
I’m sure there would be plenty to go around. I’ll share. Just send it all to me.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Your crazy if you think Nwosu is half the disrupter that Crosby is.
Ok, you like a guy that's a Las Vegas Raider better than the guy Schneider was able to get. Fair enough. I like Nwousu and think he fits in with Seattle. I like the team they've put together and don't see them freaking out and selling the future for a big name that some fans want them to go acquire. What do you think Las Vegas would insist on to trade for Crosby? He is a nice player but I'm not sure he's worth it. Seattle has gone out and made moves like that before and it never seems to work.

I might be crazy.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Post 15 , it was insinuated. Kind of.
I wasn't saying Nwousu was a better player. I said I like him better. I'm hesitant to try and say player x is better than player y. It's within the context of the team. The best 11 players for the team not necessarily the'" 11 best players". This is a team game.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Adams is the difference maker that they have been missing all along. His injury was the key reason for the D’s poor play the last few years. What if each of the players that were listed earlier in the thread would have been out like Adams?

Didnt the defense actually perform better when he went out? Yes, he is a player with some special skills, but conforming your defense to play around said player doesnt always work out.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
OP, just to confirm, are you suggesting Seattle trades a couple of first round picks to the Raiders for Maxx Crosby, and then further pay a tremendous amount of the cap to Crosby??

Cause that strategy hasn’t faired well with this Seattle FO regime lately.

And you may likely cause a firestorm and onslaught of fellow dot net posters wreaking havoc on your trade suggestion…

But, who knows, give it a shot and let’s see how dot net reacts….lol