Lynch isnt loyal to Seattle, how about Suh?

AVL

Reaction score
Watching Lynch break tackles is addictive. This place is full of addicts.

Go Hawks!

Throwdown

Reaction score
One thing I don't get is this loyalty crap when these team can drop a player with the quick fast?

This isn't bff's we're talking about, this is a business, loyalty has no place in it.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
The only loyalty I care for is when Beast Mode trucks a defense. I think he has not shown any issue with the fans and city it just that what he does comes with a heavy price on his body.

Dang I actually think it make him maybe one of the smartest athletes out there because he fully understands that the game demands so much of him and the timeline is finite.

Marshawn, in my opinion, has earned the right to take a little time to decide what he wants to do. This is no disrespect to us as fans or the city this is his life and must do what is right for him.

If he hangs up his cleats tomorrow I for one would be absolutely grateful for all he has given. Then we can start debating is he a HOF or not and what if...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
this media junk just tweaks people.

The Hawks aren't being "Squeezed" right now, everyone is being smart and taking the time they need and have to make important decisions.

Doesn't change what the hawks are doing now in regards to the draft, they need to proactively scount RBs anyways for lynch's eventual departure whether it's this year or not, and I don't expect them to spend the money to sign any other RB's in FA like peterson or murray regardless.

BIGNORMANHAND

Reaction score
Throwdown":3595bb96 said:
One thing I don't get is this loyalty crap when these team can drop a player with the quick fast?

This isn't bff's we're talking about, this is a business, loyalty has no place in it.

Exactly. When the NFL starts being "loyal" to cities, then I'll start thinking about "loyalty" again.

The only time in my lifetime I can remember the NFL stepping in on behalf of a city was with
the Saints. And I think the only real reason they did it, is because they thought it would
ultimately be "bad for business" to let Benson move the team to San Antonio right after
the storm. It was a PR decision, not a "loyalty" to that city.

Loyalty means very, VERY little in the NFL business. Sure, there are the rare random players
who don't want to move, and take less pay because they really like a city and have the option
to stay there, but it doesn't happen often, and when it does a LOT of people tell those players
they're making a bad decision.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Dudes are actually asking for 'Shawn to be cut? That is a ridiculous and unnecessary conclusion to come to.

Firing Bevell, I'm mildly on-board with. He's called some very good total games, but he has a propensity to try to out-think everyone with a Leatherman when all he needs is a hammer. Obviously, this cost us big-time in the SB and occasionally since 2011. I could go either way with his removal.

My only concern is that a new OC would try to play away from our strengths in the run game, thereby risking tiring out our defense with some highfalutin passing game.