Lockett could still be cut

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

With all the other changes and more to be sure coming, I wish we would have turned the corner on this one. Both from a culture, performance, attitude and legacy standpoint.

Oh well, I suppose I'll get to see another season of 3rd and 7, with 16 miraculously converting 25% of them, and biting the turf immediately after catching the ball. Pretending like he's the second coming of ADB. Jesus I miss Doug.

Or, outside the numbers so there's no YAC to be had, and prancing out of bounds.

Bleck. I wish they would have concentrated on coaching and disciplining DK, and a major focus on developing JSN, with possibly a piece from the draft.

But.... hey. That's just me.
It's a mistake to keep Tyler effin Lockett? um............ok

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

With all the other changes and more to be sure coming, I wish we would have turned the corner on this one. Both from a culture, performance, attitude and legacy standpoint.

Oh well, I suppose I'll get to see another season of 3rd and 7, with 16 miraculously converting 25% of them, and biting the turf immediately after catching the ball. Pretending like he's the second coming of ADB. Jesus I miss Doug.

Or, outside the numbers so there's no YAC to be had, and prancing out of bounds.

Bleck. I wish they would have concentrated on coaching and disciplining DK, and a major focus on developing JSN, with possibly a piece from the draft.

Yeh, it's just you.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

So much this. Plus, I’ve sensed a lack of urgency about him, as if he‘s halfway moved on to his real estate career already.

Hawknight

Reaction score
So much this. Plus, I’ve sensed a lack of urgency about him, as if he‘s halfway moved on to his real estate career already.
I don't know...i felt many players on the team didn't have the sense of urgency last season...things were way off IMHO. There were teams beating us last season who had no business beating us...

JGreen79

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

Out of 21 catches Lockett caught on 3rd down, 18 of them went for a first down. All three that were short, he fought for the extra yard to get the first down. Hell one was a screen pass where he lowered his shoulders into a group of guys.

I get that you don't like the guy, but at least have the facts correct.

BASF

Reaction score
Out of 21 catches Lockett caught on 3rd down, 18 of them went for a first down. All three that were short, he fought for the extra yard to get the first down. Hell one was a screen pass where he lowered his shoulders into a group of guys.

I get that you don't like the guy, but at least have the facts correct.
Thanks for saving me the trouble of bringing facts

Seattle Person

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

Tyler just took a pay cut to stay with the team and that's a mistake? You wanted to cut him and pay him to play for someone else??

Doesn't make much sense here.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Thanks for saving me the trouble of bringing facts
He also ties for 16th most 1st down catches on 3rd or 4th down. Others with 21 catches on 3rd or 4th down include Garrett Wilson(16 first downs), and DeVonta Smith(12 first downs)

toffee

Reaction score
It's a mistake.

So we let two younger players leave, Parkinson and Brooks, but re-signed a play who is actively planning, wrong, preparing his life after football.

Latest posts