Hawks "could" be waiting on Mack and/or Joey Bosa

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Chargers need to get under the cap soon. 2 of the seemingly consensus potential cap casualties are Khalil Mack and Joey Bosa. What if Schneider is waiting for them to eventually be released then swoops in when everyone else has spent all their capital? Big gamble, as they may not get released at all. Still, interesting to think about.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Mack looked really good when I watched him last season. Bosa is a bit overrated. He's always hurt. Even when he plays he doesn't look full go. But, he doesn't suck. These dudes will have a market. (Mack would be a great target for the Bills or Ravens.)

12forlife

Reaction score
Yeah whatever they end up doing we need a solid 3rd guy to rotate with Nwosu & Mafe. Taylor & Hall are HUGE liabilities against the run. Mack would be great if he is affordable?

strohmin

Reaction score
Yeah whatever they end up doing we need a solid 3rd guy to rotate with Nwosu & Mafe. Taylor & Hall are HUGE liabilities against the run. Mack would be great if he is affordable?
Lol Taylor is a huge liability regardless of run or pass. The guy cannot tackle a qb. He is literally worthless.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't see them signing either of them. For one I believe they want to use what we already have and two we don't have the cap space for either of them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
While Bosa is a beast, he's always hurt. That's the LAST thing we need here. Now if Mack came at a decent price? Absolutely consider that.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Mack looked really good when I watched him last season. Bosa is a bit overrated. He's always hurt. Even when he plays he doesn't look full go. But, he doesn't suck. These dudes will have a market. (Mack would be a great target for the Bills or Ravens.)

The Bills are currently over the salary cap. I don't see how they would possibly be able to sign a free-agent DE that, as you say, will have a market.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would be interesting if the Raiders do trade for Fields and they send Minshew to Chicago as part of the package.

The rumor at least is that the Raiders are close to trading for Fields.

xray

Reaction score
Hope SF doesn't have 2 Bosa's on the team .

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The only correct interpretation of inaction is inaction. Assuming inaction is a positive by speculating is dumb.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score

Mack is 33. I don't see them re-signing him.

Bosa is the face of the defense, so I imagine they'll try to keep him. The only way I see him walking is if he wants to break the bank on his last contract in his prime. The chargers owner is pretty cheap. Either way, we're not going to get him.