Jamal Adams gets 4 years, $70 million

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Boom. The Downer crowd can now find something else to complain about. 17.5 a year, 38 guaranteed. Exactly what they had as their final offer. Good deal for both sides, and the Hawks stuck to their guns.
This sends a solid message imo. And with the cap jumping quite a bit the next few years, this isn't nearly as scary as people make it out to be.
And these numbers are what is REPORTED. How often do we find out a deal isn't as big as originally reported? Quite often actually.
Now to get Brown extended and let's rock!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pmedic920":2n33s4mb said:
@Debbie downers and Chicken Littles

E3ac9ccc315d11ea2d3fe856938b5a28

A bag for each.

As my grandma always said, ain't nothin' more delicious than a big bag of Dicks.

Really good news. Honestly I thought Adams would take this all the way up to game 1, so relieved to see him signed now.......and yes, PLEASE GET BROWN EXTENDED!

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":37w0hzff said:
Boom. The Downer crowd can now find something else to complain about. 17.5 a year, 38 guaranteed. Exactly what they had as their final offer. Good deal for both sides, and the Hawks stuck to their guns.
This sends a solid message imo. And with the cap jumping quite a bit the next few years, this isn't nearly as scary as people make it out to be.
And these numbers are what is REPORTED. How often do we find out a deal isn't as big as originally reported? Quite often actually.
Now to get Brown extended and let's rock!
The devil is always in the details. :twisted:

Often, it seems like the 'appearance' of the deal matters more than the substance.

Anyway, good to see this is over. Let's play some ball! :snack:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wait, you mean people got worked up and believed something that a media blow hard said for clicks????

Say it isn't so.........

Jerhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3rmn99do said:

A bag for each.

The Seattle restaurant is much better than the "Dicks" we have over here in Spokane. I think it's the fries.

In regards to Adams, glad that's finally done.
Now let's go take care of Duane Brown and get this show started

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":34eurvst said:
That's not very becoming of a MOD on this site now is it? I suggest that this topic be Shacked.

I'm always surprised at how uptight this forum can be, when it's 90% dudes over the age of 40. Who exactly are you afraid that this offends?

Rat

Reaction score
Excellent deal for him. Glad it worked out.

I dont see what Florio was wrong about. It was contract negotiations, which tend to be fluid and emotional. What appears to be true one day could be different the next. People acquiesce. People have changes of heart.

AlciG

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2gx7hn0u said:
Ace_Rimmer":2gx7hn0u said:
That's not very becoming of a MOD on this site now is it? I suggest that this topic be Shacked.

I'm always surprised at how uptight this forum can be, when it's 90% dudes over the age of 40. Who exactly are you afraid that this offends?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic looking at his use of Shacked

Boycie

Reaction score
pmedic920":1phbr3ud said:
Ace_Rimmer":1phbr3ud said:
pmedic920":1phbr3ud said:

A bag for each.

My apologies, I forgot the negative Nellies.

Here’s a bag just for you.
725b4a2f59225db72798c06841e61615

I figured it would greasy after you handled it!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
We have optimists, and we have pessimists. What has age of forum participants got to do with it? From statistics I read we're lucky to have each other.
As for 'journalistic' wannabees, take a tour of internet marketing sites and see what you learn about tactics for admission to that club.

Latest posts