Hawks expected to release Jamal Adams? (Click Bait)

bigcc

Reaction score
Oregon live lol

If you look at the article they sourced from SI, it's just an opinion on what the seahawks SHOULD do.

Trash clickbait article from a trash state (go huskies)

Hawknight

Reaction score
Such high hopes that he would pay dividends, a headache for so many teams that we would play. Unfortunately he didn't hold up and the headache

Sun Tzu

Reaction score

bigcc

Reaction score
Such high hopes that he would pay dividends, a headache for so many teams that we would play. Unfortunately he didn't hold up and the headache
I don't think he's gone yet, but I agree.

I wasn't overly hyped about the cost, but as a whole I was still a fan of the trade at the time, and defended him more than most after years 1/2.

It's looking more and more like that faith was ill placed. I'm not going to blame him for the injuries, he didn't have much of an injury history so that's just the handiwork of ivan the terrible, but even the stuff outside of football is a huge turnoff.

Why is he posting pictures of himself in jets gear? Who the hell does that while on another team?

I'd still rather see what Macdonald can do with him, but if he IS cut (article does nothing to show he will be), I'll completely understand why.

Rat

Reaction score
Percy harvin was unquestionably worse
That's laughable. They were both complete ass from the moment they stepped onto the field, but Adams cost considerably more in trade compensation, commanded more salary, was a bigger POS off the field, and is going to need to be flat out released, while Percy at least got us a fifth back.

toffee

Reaction score
Not saying he won't be released. However, the linked article is 100% speculation and the only source referenced is also 100% speculation. The title is misleading clickbait.
Apparently no team wants to trade for Adams?

bigcc

Reaction score
That's laughable. They were both complete ass from the moment they stepped onto the field, but Adams cost considerably more in trade compensation, commanded more salary, was a bigger POS off the field, and is going to need to be flat out released, while Percy at least got us a fifth back.
Harvin literally fought teammates and benched himself on whims.

Jamal adams was 2nd team all pro year one, but sure he was trash, give me a break dude.

You're right about the compensation being more for jamal, but literally the ONLY thing percy did was return a kickoff in a superbowl that had already been decided.... Compensation in return means quite literally nothing while jamal is still on the team btw.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Adams's production in year one was a mirage. His sacks came at the expense of giving up a ton of chunk plays.

bigcc

Reaction score
Adams's production in year one was a mirage. His sacks came at the expense of giving up a ton of chunk plays.
That's on the rest of the defense not being able to generate the slightest semblance of a pass rush, not for jamal being the only guy who could get there.

Fans can try to brush it aside all they want, 9.5 sacks in 11.25 games is what it is, judging him for doing his job well in a poor scheme is ludicrous.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I still defended him going into this year and during the year, even after the run-ins with the sideline doctors. But I got really turned off by going after that reporter's wife on twitter and then almost doubling down instead of showing remorse.

cymatica

Reaction score
Adams would have been much better in pretty much any defense besides Pete's.

rigelian

Reaction score
Harvin literally fought teammates and benched himself on whims.

Jamal adams was 2nd team all pro year one, but sure he was trash, give me a break dude.

You're right about the compensation being more for jamal, but literally the ONLY thing percy did was return a kickoff in a superbowl that had already been decided.... Compensation in return means quite literally nothing while jamal is still on the team btw.
To be fair, you can't overlook percy's long run on the jet sweep before the game was decided. However, percy seemed to have real psychological issues that may explain his obnoxious behavior...Jamal it seems was just an ass.

bigcc

Reaction score
To be fair, you can't overlook percy's long run on the jet sweep before the game was decided. However, percy seemed to have real psychological issues that may explain his obnoxious behavior...Jamal it seems was just an ass.
you're right I forgot the sweep, and yeah I'd probably agree about their personalities as well