Can the 49ers be stopped?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Here's a way to beat the 49ers.

On every 3rd and short yardage, wait for the ref to spot the ball.
Then when he's moving away to his 'ref' position, you simply have the center pick up the ball and move it forward a foot or two.
Voila, instant first down.

I like to call this play "Hurts So Good"

Scout

Reaction score
Before the season started it was said injuries is what could hold the 49ers back. I think that is a fair statement even right now.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If CMC goes out, then the better teams will be able to compete with them. If Purdy goes out, probably the same.

I do not wish injury on either player, just saying that it probably takes one of the two going out to even the field.

Weadoption

Reaction score
i’m eager to learn more about this Brock Purdy guy the media seems to have missed out on his draft position.
God i hope he just stays off his phone.

Fanatics

Reaction score
Here's a way to beat the 49ers.

On every 3rd and short yardage, wait for the ref to spot the ball.
Then when he's moving away to his 'ref' position, you simply have the center pick up the ball and move it forward a foot or two.
Voila, instant first down.

I like to call this play "Hurts So Good"
I needed this laugh this morning

94Smith

Reaction score
Would love to see a Rams Niners playoff match up....especially if Rams stay hot.
That's actually the one NFC team that makes me nervous. Stafford can deliver the ball quickly much like cousins or Burrow did to beat our D. The Rams gave the niners all they could handle in the first game. They play them week 17, but may not be playing starters if home field locked up

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'll put it this way.

Other than injury, I see no reason why the 49ers can't win it all this season. You can't say that every year. There are no teams I see has being significantly better than them.

...however. Any given sunday man. Just because a team can and maybe even should win it all doesn't mean they will. I've seen too much to be that confident. EVERY team scares me. LOL.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'll put it this way.

Other than injury, I see no reason why the 49ers can't win it all this season. You can't say that every year. There are no teams I see has being significantly better than them.

...however. Any given sunday man. Just because a team can and maybe even should win it all doesn't mean they will. I've seen too much to be that confident. EVERY team scares me. LOL.
The power of Taylor Swift can't be underestimated....

NINEster

Reaction score
Solid take IMO..

You and some of the other Niner contributors are going to have some sleepless pre playoff game nights this year I bet. You've reached that enviable stage of anything less than a Super Bowl victory is a disappointment. Every piece is there and another premature playoff exit could risk causing some malcontent that could affect the balance moving forward.

Obviously "Any given Sunday" is gospel, but the Niners are going through elite teams like a wet paper bag. When you start beating the shit out of really good teams, it's like a different gear, a "it's time" moment. That's how I felt in late 2012 and 2013 with the Hawks.

Thanks....

And yes, the postseason will be butterflies for sure.

Latest posts