Can the 49ers be stopped?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think they go as far as Cmac can take them but barring injury should they already be planning the parade?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Baltimore game might be a SB preview - would fit the NFL agenda according to the colors of the logo

And both teams are legit. SF appears far beyond - I wonder what happened during that 3 game losing streak - humble pie worked.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Baltimore game might be a SB preview - would fit the NFL agenda according to the colors of the logo

And both teams are legit. SF appears far beyond - I wonder what happened during that 3 game losing streak - humble pie worked.
I'd rather Purdy tha Lamar in a big game. Niners are a better team.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Yeah, but no one here or the front office wanted McCaffery.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Yeah, but no one here or the front office wanted McCaffery.
Not sure he would of played here...he had to call daddy to make the call to grandpa Shanny to make sure he got to the 49ers. He seemed injury riddled in Carolina but I kind of question now how legit some of those were.

rjas77

Reaction score

Deebo came back

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Not sure he would of played here...he had to call daddy to make the call to grandpa Shanny to make sure he got to the 49ers. He seemed injury riddled in Carolina but I kind of question now how legit some of those were.
if that pissed you off, how about Trent Williams?

James in PA

Reaction score
They are on another level from everyone else. The key for them will be keeping Purdy, Williams, CMC, and Deebo all healthy. If one of those guys go out, it levels the playing field. I still wouldn't want to play St. Patrick in the Owl if I were them, even at full strength.

hoxrox

Reaction score
It feels like it's their year win it all.

I'm rooting for the Lions though if Seattle doesn't make it.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score

What happened in the 3 game losing streak was Deebo and Trent Williams didn't play and Jake Moody missed a cheap shot game winning field goal against Cleveland.

Oh and the 49er Defense added Chase Young during the bye week.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Not counting on anything. Been burned too many times.

Any given sunday. I mean hell, I had a panic moment today when CMC and Purdy got hurt on almost back to back plays.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate hate hate to say it but Purdy looks to be the real deal. With all that insane talent around him and the insane talent on defense, it’s just bias and hatred if you can’t honestly admit at this stage that they are the best team in football this year.

God, I need a shower now.

Latest posts