Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Jets)

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":8pj1hz6z said:
Not understanding the awe everyone has for the Jets d line. Our defense will light up the jets in the very same stadium we won our Superbowl in. Party ON Garth.

Seahawks 27
Jets. 9

Pretty close.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":34e4v8tr said:
Largent80":34e4v8tr said:
Not understanding the awe everyone has for the Jets d line. Our defense will light up the jets in the very same stadium we won our Superbowl in. Party ON Garth.

Seahawks 27
Jets. 9

Pretty close.

Would have been closer too, if not for that crazy fumble recovery TD.

Well done.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Happy I was really wrong about this. 3-1 at the bye. Love it

Hawknight

Reaction score
Hawknight":2facivsk said:
Aros":2facivsk said:
Nothing like a good old fashioned shellacking of the 49ers to get the team and 12's feeling pretty good again. This Sunday the Seahawks travel to the Holy Land (Met Life Stadium) to face a Jekyl and Hyde Jets squad desperate for a win. QB Fitzpatrick was anything but Fitzmagic handing out picks like candy on Halloween. This could bode very well for our pick-thirsty secondary only more than happy to take some of that candy from Fitz.

However, there's a possibility Russell doesn't play this Sunday, which personally, I believe is the right choice. But even if he does play our OL will face another impressive front 7 that could turn this game into a nightmare with a hobbled Wilson.

Even though I am going to this game with my son, meeting up with some .NET greats like NYCoug, BestFightStory and others, in the end I am going to do what I didn't do for the Rams prediction and that is stick with my gut.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Jets 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-1

There is a fine line between Homerism and Optimism. I like to think my thinking leans more to the optimism side.

Seahawks 37

Jets 17

Ok..so I was 10 points off...but the positivity still there..I BELIEVE!!!...Nice win Seahawks!!!!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":tcyaefrr said:
C-Mike has another big game, setting up the Hawks receivers for 6+ explosive plays against a weak, getting-weaker through injury, Jets secondary. Hawks stuff their run game, creating yet more problems for the already-struggling Fanspastic and his vulnerable receiving corps.

Hawks 27
Nyets 9

RTD 2-1
8 points off, 7 of them cartoon points. :)

edit: same as Largent80 - handshake to ya