Stealers Looking for a WR...

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Had JS considered trading DK, he would have done so before the draft and would have required 2024 capital for him... certainly not just 2025 capital.

Trading away DK now makes no sense.
Looking at what some of elite WRs will be signing for in the next couple of years I expect Metcalf will be traded before his contract is up. The going rate is expected to be $35 million. I don’t value WR is far as team success I would rather spend the money on OL/DL

Torc

Reaction score
I would happily trade Eskridge to the Stealers for a first. Or a sixth. Or a loaf of bread.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I’d be VERY disappointed if we were to send DK to Chicago.

I don’t believe the dude has lived up to his potential, and I want a year or two under the new regime.

Personally I believe this guy could be a record breaking WR if used properly in the right system.
I'll take this opportunity to say I was wrong for wanting DK somewhere else, we need him. But I wish other teams didn't play so dirty as to bait him into a penalty. And I wish he was aware of that before he falls for the trap. I'm sure he knows that's what they're doing, but in the moment, critical thinking can go right out the window sometimes.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'll take this opportunity to say I was wrong for wanting DK somewhere else, we need him. But I wish other teams didn't play so dirty as to bait him into a penalty. And I wish he was aware of that before he falls for the trap. I'm sure he knows that's what they're doing, but in the moment, critical thinking can go right out the window sometimes.
The cool thing is that his new boss might not allow for any of these shenanigans. Mr Metcalf has gotten comfortable being able to do stupid
(Although kinda funny at times watching #14 sling a lil DB around like a rag doll)
Shit with out fear of reprisal.
Drum circle Pete would just shrug his shoulders and mumble after DK would go DK.

evergreen

Reaction score
We may know just how good he is. He’s so close to awesome. But will he ever catch more of his catches?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I’d be VERY disappointed if we were to send DK to Chicago.

I don’t believe the dude has lived up to his potential, and I want a year or two under the new regime.

Personally I believe this guy could be a record breaking WR if used properly in the right system.
Bears are set at WR this season, although Allen may possibly not get an extension. So, I don’t see DK coming to Chicago.

Latest posts