Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Jets)

kf3339

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this game all week, and wanted to make sure RW was in fact playing. Since that now seems pretty much assured to happen I'm going with Hawks 24-10. It just seems that the offense may be coming around and our defense will continue to dominate. It would be nice to get some defensive turnovers and/or score, but one can only hope.

RTD: 2-1

sflahawk

Reaction score
This game scares me........

10AM East Coast games have not been our friend in the past. With a hobbled Wilson, and O-line still finding it's grove I think this game is close. Spiller on a screen to position a late "Hausemoney" FG for the win.

Hawks - 13
Jets - 10

Cyrus12

Reaction score
their dl vs our ol is bad...rw is hurt more than ever...10am game...they are banged up on offence too. somehow we win 15-12 ugly. Just hope rw doesnt get hurt more as next time i dont think he gets up.

ytd 3-0

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
The news that Ifedi is starting in this game is huge IMO -- especially given the D-Line our guys will be going up against. The fact that he has gone up against one of the game's very best in Bennett (who has thrown everything he has at the rookie) will serve him very well this week. I'd look for Ifedi to be a huge shot in the arm.

Things are looking rosier, as Russell is sounding like he's more mobile ... and on the other side, Fitzpatrick will be missing a huge target of his in Decker.

I'm looking for the Hawks to pull this out a hard fought, pitched battle. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 17
Jets 13

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I don't think blowing out the lowly 49ers means that all of this team's problems have been erased. I think the offense is going look pathetic on Sunday because the O line is going to get absolutely mauled by the Jets' D line. Gonna be an ugly, ugly game.

Jets 9
Hawks 6

A

Anonymous

Early offensive line woes are schemed into submission by an intuitive Tom Cable, and a reluctant Darrell Bevell. The Hawks D gives up a few longer drives to within field goal range through the first half but does not give up a TD. Late second quarter good-guys scoring via the long passing game turns into a more balanced attack in the second half.

The fourth quarter brings the Hawks defense a score from Shoeless Dick. Sherman is on schedule for an interception and, in an act of marked selflessness, will lateral to a teammate who will score during the return.

Seahawks: 21
Jets: 9

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Most 10 am games have been troublesome for the Hawks. It was surprising to see the Hawks score 2 TD's in the 1st quarter last week.....surprising in that it was last done in 2008 according to the TV announcer.

This week will be more difficult for the Hawks, but I believe that they will prevail in the 4th quarter. 17-10.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
It's a 10 am game
going to be fugly, 13 to 10 Hawks.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I just don't trust this one.

Seahawks 3
Jets 14