Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Giants)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
It always feels nice to get more confident about a game as the week goes on. I'm the furthest thing from a blind optimist, and I feel perfectly comfortable going into this game. I just think a loss here is a huge longshot. To take it a step further, I don't anticipate the game still being very much in play in the 4th quarter. I think it all but gets put in the freezer midway through the third.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
An Angry Hawks team squares off tomorrow against a Giants team that had the beanstalk chopped down on them last week. [Seinfeld Soup Nazi Voice: "No Postseason for You!"] This one has the potential to get ugly folks ... hide your children's eyes tomorrow -- I'm thinking it's likely to get bloody.

I'm calling it ...
Seahawks 38
Giants 10

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1lialjbs said:
An Angry Hawks team squares off tomorrow against a Giants team that had the beanstalk chopped down on them last week. [Seinfeld Soup Nazi Voice: "No Postseason for You!"] This one has the potential to get ugly folks ... hide your children's eyes tomorrow -- I'm thinking it's likely to get bloody.

I'm calling it ...
Seahawks 38
Giants 10
If it snows it might get crazy but as the week goes on I tend to think your prediction is closer then mine.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I bet the Seahawks win 23 0. Call me crazy, but we get the shutout on the road, and I bet Eli throws 5 touchdowns.

Book it.

edit: I bet Eli throws 5 interceptions

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1xmyrbnk said:
I bet the Seahawks win 23 0. Call me crazy, but we get the shutout on the road, and I bet Eli throws 5 touchdowns.

Book it.
Eli with 5 TDs yet the Vagiants get a zero? Ummmmmm, ok. :187734: :229031_shrug: