Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Giants)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win 27-17. 400+yards of offense only nets us 27 points due to a few turnovers from our O.

10-3 YTD

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I'm all in for a Seahawks redemption win. Plus, I really can't buy into the "playing for pride" lament of a team mathematically out of the playoffs. Weather may hold the points down, but I don't see this being close.

Seahawks 24
Giants 13

9 - 4

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
As the game gets closer, it seems like it will be less likely to be full on snowing like we saw in Philly; rather a mix of rain and snow. A minor disappointment to me.

Seahawks bounce back after a tough game and tough loss against the 9ers. The team they play on Sunday is on the opposite spectrum as far as complete teams go. Their o-line is in shambles, they can't find a RB worth a damn and their linebackers are pretty bad. Granted, they're an NFL team so they deserve respect, but if we can't beat the Giants at Metlife Stadium, we need to be worrying about what we're going to do against playoff teams.

Seahawks go ball hawkin', two forced fumbles, two interceptions.

Hawks win 34-13.

RTD: 11-2

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chaosist":2ijyunky said:
I must say, though, Niner fans are the biggest scumbags I've come across on the internet. And I'm not even saying that to ingratiate myself to you guys. Back before the '11 NFCCG, some SF fans came to our boards and they were just straight degenerates. More than one made 9/11 jokes. Yeah. They went there. And the %&*@ers wouldn't even accept Giants fans as members on their boards to actually talk about football, lol.
Not news to us. We know who and what they are.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
No reason to lose this one barring some weather freak show that makes it impossible for either team to execute and we just get stuck on the short end of luck. Last week was one thing, to play a very strong team in their house following a huge game the Monday prior. We have the talent to go to NJ and win, so hopefully our pass rush shows up and make Eli throw a few to the Legion. Our D should be good enough to keep them out of the end zone, we just need our offense to not kick themselves in the nuts and kill important drives like last week. Not expecting a huge blow out, but I can't pick the Giants with any sense.

Hawks 23
Giants 16

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
Bounce back game but surprisingly close...

Seahawks 21 Giants 17

11-2 Record this year

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We have something to prove .. .. TO OURSELVES .. .. this game.

That being said.

Hawks 45
Giants 10

Sedaisan

Reaction score
The Giants are coming off a very embarassing loss at San Diego... I think the Seahawks will win, but we're going to get the Giants best punch... In their house, in the freezing rain they will keep it close... Especially at the beginning of the game.

I will be there to watch Seattle win 24 - 17

GO HAWKS

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
OK I have predicted 34-17 for the last several opponents but I really think this is the one!

Seahawks 34
Giants 17
YTD 11-2

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I still stand by my previous prediction S-45 G-10

But would this be sweet?!!

301ip9u

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sedaisan":2e32whha said:
The Giants are coming off a very embarassing loss at San Diego... I think the Seahawks will win, but we're going to get the Giants best punch... In their house, in the freezing rain they will keep it close... Especially at the beginning of the game.

GO HAWKS
The latest forecast (less than 24 hours til game time) from weather.gov is as follows:
Sunday: A chance of rain, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":345kkx8g said:
Sedaisan":345kkx8g said:

GO HAWKS
The latest forecast (less than 24 hours til game time) from weather.gov is as follows:
Sunday: A chance of rain, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sounds like a typical Seattle in December

Latest posts