Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Giants)

chris98251

Reaction score
Monday Night - Check

On The Road - Not the problem it used to be plus they got some rest.

Stage - Big City Spot light of New York, we like that pot Light, Not sure the Giants do.

Giants have been struggling, I really hope Pete loosens the hounds and doesn't play not to lose.If he lets our guys play this could be a game we win going away.

Geno back in town, I am sure he would like to put on a good show in front of the City that really gave him a hard time years ago.

Seahawks - 38

Gnats - 23

1 - 2 for the season.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I don't know what kind of team this is anymore. Not on offense. Not on defense.
Call me, 1-888-PER-PLXD.

Yes. I'm trying to figure that out too. Need to see a few more weeks before consistency is mentioned.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The team comes out flat and tired. It can't be explained. Carroll can't explain it.

Geno throws three INTs in a losing effort. DK gets ejected. Riq Woolen starts to play like Tharold Simon.

Giants 28
Seahawks 17

RTD 2-1

LTH

Reaction score
Yes. I'm trying to figure that out too. Need to see a few more weeks before consistency is mentioned.
They haven't found their identity yet. And I can say when they do watch out they are going to be very very good!

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
This week should test the mental side of the team. Hawks should win physically, but will the focus be there for 60 minutes.

I see the Seahawks running up and down the field, could be 175+ yards. I think the defense takes another step.

Hawks: 36
Giants: 17

Season: 2-1

NJlargent

Reaction score
Seattle 27 giants 21

Anyone going to this game? I will be there.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'm going to miss most of the game since my wife and I have our daily evening workout.

Will be home early 4th quarter and I hope to see a score that I like.

Seahawks probably win by 4 pts. The biggest story line of this game for me is Adam's return and whether he lasts the entirety of the game.

NoGain

Reaction score
I've got to go with the Hawks. NYG's left tackle out, Barkley likely out, we play great on MNF, and we're just the better team overall. I'd like to see some QB pressure on Jones, and Witherspoon to get thr first pick of his career.

Hawks 27-20 ish.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Giants aren't as bad as you think. Seattle better not sleep on these guys. They could end up getting jolly whopped if they take them lightly.

You could say that for any of the other 31 teams in the league. You are right. For what it's worth, my son lives in NJ, has a bunch of friends who are Giants fans and he's very confident we are going to lay the wood on 'em, lol. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
My sense is this game will be close at halftime... let's say 13-10, G-men.

But in the 2nd half, the Hawks come alive and score 17 points to the G-men's 6 points.

Final score...

Hawks 27

Gmen 19

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
This is an interesting game. On paper the Hawks should roll over the Giants and it shouldn't be close. However, when I look at who the Giants have played, SF, Dallas AND AZ, they are where I would expect them to be record wise. I view the Giants as like a cornered mountain lion.

I think the psychology of this game is a HUGE factor for both teams. Can the Giants get up for this game? This is a Huge game for them at home, BD is a great coach and last year he showed his ability to fire up his team and they respond to him!

On the flip side the Hawks had their poop game against the Rams in which they were NOT able to get up for this game. They responded with a big win on the road with a victory in Detroits home opener and then with a home victory over the Panthers.

This is another game that Carroll has to get his team ready to roll, and NOT over confident. In my mind there is still a question about if this team can win games in which they should win. This game is a prove it game for the Hawks. The Hawks have NOT found their identity yet as a team IMO. They still have issues on offense no continuity on the O line, against the panthers 3 for 13 on 3rd down. Even though the O over came that it's still something that the Giants will try to take advantage of.

As well on D they were better on 3rd down but it's an area of concern.

I have not seen an injury report yet but I think Woolen and Adams are coming back and for the first time we will see what this D looks like with Woolen , Spoon and Adams on the field together. This is exciting to me! I wonder how good Adams is going to be after not playing for a year plus? Again, it's a prove it situation. Which Adams are we going to see, the Adams who is rusty and giving up a couple of big plays or the stud Adams that just kills every thing he touches?

I just think Carroll is going to get this team up for this game... the spread is the Hawks by 1.5, I think the Hawks will cover that spread. I think this is a tremdous opportunity for the Hawks to make a statement proving who they are as a team and continue to improve on their deficiencies... I guess we will see soon enough.

I like the Hawks in this one

38- 24

LTH
If the defensive secondary plays well, the Seahawks should have an opportunity to win. I am not only curious about how Adams will play, but also just how many snaps they allow him in his first game back. He is bound to be somewhat rusty after a long layoff.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm guessing the Jamal will get roughly 30% of the defensive snaps tomorrow night... and will have one TFL and 3 QB hits.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Hawks showed their real selves during the Detroit game. They are not the team that failed to show up for the second half against the Rams.

As I said in another thread the Giants will have trouble running against the Hawks and their passing game is a mess. The spread is now 1.5 in favour of Seattle changed from Giants by 1.5. The Hawks run on the Giants both inside and on the edges. Geno has a 300 yard day passing and the Hawks cover easily.

38-17 Seahawks, but the Giants score a TD late

Adams has a sack.

GO HAWKS!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There is zero chance the Hawks are "sleeping" on the Giants. This will be a good battle, imo. Slow first half and then cranking it up in the 3rd quarter.

Hawks take it 27-20, one TD in Garbage time for the Giants.
Walker goes for over a hundred
Geno with 2 TD's and one pick.