Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Giants)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks have strung together two back-to-back victories while flaunting it's depth due to an ample amount of injuries. Jamal Adams is set to return to the field for the first time since Week 1 of last year. Cross, Woolen and others may be back as well. The Hawks are a perfect 5-0 at friendly MetLife stadium since 2010. The Giants are off to a sluggish start and it's unclear if Barkley will play on Monday and even if he does, he won't be anywhere near 100%.

What once seemed like a slight by the NFL, giving us such an early bye, now appears quite timely given the amount of injuries. A victory over the Giants would give the team a nice looking 3-1 record heading into the bye for much needed rest. I think the Seahawks will continue the winning streak as they know as we do how important it will be to rack up the dubs before that scary gauntlet in November hits.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Giant 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-2

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Special teams and penalties hamper the Seahawks this game. I just think the Giants put a solid game together and get a W. It's just a feeling. A bad one.

26-23 Giants.

Currently: 1-2.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Unless this team's identity is to give up the second most passing yards in the league, then I don't believe they have found their defensive identity just yet. Maybe this defense takes an idea from the second team offensive line, and just gets mean.

LTH

Reaction score
This is an interesting game. On paper the Hawks should roll over the Giants and it shouldn't be close. However, when I look at who the Giants have played, SF, Dallas AND AZ, they are where I would expect them to be record wise. I view the Giants as like a cornered mountain lion.

I think the psychology of this game is a HUGE factor for both teams. Can the Giants get up for this game? This is a Huge game for them at home, BD is a great coach and last year he showed his ability to fire up his team and they respond to him!

On the flip side the Hawks had their poop game against the Rams in which they were NOT able to get up for this game. They responded with a big win on the road with a victory in Detroits home opener and then with a home victory over the Panthers.

This is another game that Carroll has to get his team ready to roll, and NOT over confident. In my mind there is still a question about if this team can win games in which they should win. This game is a prove it game for the Hawks. The Hawks have NOT found their identity yet as a team IMO. They still have issues on offense no continuity on the O line, against the panthers 3 for 13 on 3rd down. Even though the O over came that it's still something that the Giants will try to take advantage of.

As well on D they were better on 3rd down but it's an area of concern.

I have not seen an injury report yet but I think Woolen and Adams are coming back and for the first time we will see what this D looks like with Woolen , Spoon and Adams on the field together. This is exciting to me! I wonder how good Adams is going to be after not playing for a year plus? Again, it's a prove it situation. Which Adams are we going to see, the Adams who is rusty and giving up a couple of big plays or the stud Adams that just kills every thing he touches?

I just think Carroll is going to get this team up for this game... the spread is the Hawks by 1.5, I think the Hawks will cover that spread. I think this is a tremdous opportunity for the Hawks to make a statement proving who they are as a team and continue to improve on their deficiencies... I guess we will see soon enough.

I like the Hawks in this one

38- 24

LTH

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jones is 0-4 on MNF for what it's worth. Giants point spread dropped from 1.5 to 0.5 today as well. If the Seahawks play their B+ game, they win.

Reactions: LTH

Chawker

Reaction score
We love playing in NY, with success. Monday night, We'll win.

Seahawks 34

Giants 26

Record 2-1

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
My gut feeling is the NY Football Giants are going to be ready for a young and injured Seattle team. A couple of big plays , a special teams miscue costs Seattle in a close game. People at .net
are going to lose their minds. I might be one of them.

Seattle 20
NY Giants 24

Oh yeah ! 0-3 this season

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jones is 0-4 on MNF for what it's worth. Giants point spread dropped from 1.5 to 0.5 today as well. If the Seahawks play their B+ game, they win.

I stand corrected. Jones is 0-6 on MNF.

And, oh…By the way…

We are 14-2 on Monday Night Football under Pete Carroll.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You deserve props for that! We'll get you to sunshine and lollipops someday!

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Another OT thriller as the Gmen find some form, another TJack like call of the coin toss by DLock sends us to the land of the W.

Sea 30 - 24 NY

Record: 2-1