Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros, apologies. I didn't mean to railroad this thread. Great points made by you and diags. Kindly seeing my way out now... Won't happen again.

Zorn76

Reaction score
I had this one 23-20, us, in another forum (though I never pick against Seattle anyway:)

Great win.

Did not see us blowing Cards out coming into today. Not even close.

But it's great momentum to carry in for next week.

That said...Do Not take the Vikings lightly.

We all know what can happen when teams start making assumptions.

Win the damn game, then celebrate.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Laloosh":2n61ra5c said:
Seattle: 35
Arizona: 23

8)

[given all of the injuries now, I am an idiot]

Meh, I never had a doubt ;)

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
We are all guilty of a lot of things over the last few months, but some "discoveries" were made in the last month that bode well for next year.

We've seen criticism of Christine Michael, giving up too high a draft pick for Kelcie McCray, signing Cary Williams, not giving enough carries to Thomas Rawls, trying to do too much with Jimmy Graham, not fixing the offensive line, wasting a pick on Glowinski, Poole and others, why did we draft Frank Clark...I can go on for hours.

We also have found out that Jeremy Lane is the perfect chemistry for the other CB spot....and Shead tries really hard and makes plays when given a chance....and Burley is a good 4th CB.....and Patrick Lewis is very solid.

We are almost at a position where the draft next year plugs a couple of holes and we can go into the playoffs with more strengths on the roster than we realized 2 months ago after we played Arizona.

On the other hand, Carson Palmer is 35, Larry Fitzgerald is 32 and Arizona has Calais Campbell, Dwight Freeney amongst other aging players that are in key spots. Does Seattle have such problems now, or next year or 2 years from now??

Can we finally realize how great of an era we are living in for these Seahawks....>>?? 10 wins again for a 4th straight year and does anyone believe we are not winning 10 games again anytime soon??

This is a great time to be a Seahawks fan and it's not feeling like any sort of window is closing, which gives a refreshing outlook on things.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, it seemed like we had less to play for than the Cards, and had a lot of guys out on injury.

That said, I'm never happier to be wrong when I predict a loss for our beloved Hawks. That said, I'm not all that good at being an over the top homer either.

I called a 10 point loss, like I said, never happier to be wrong.

Oh, and kudos to those folks that called a blowout for us. Either you're smarter than the rest of us, or you have that blind Homer luck. Either way, it's a good thing to have ! :thirishdrinkers:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":1rjcdefk said:
Well, it seemed like we had less to play for than the Cards, and had a lot of guys out on injury.

That said, I'm never happier to be wrong when I predict a loss for our beloved Hawks. That said, I'm not all that good at being an over the top homer either.

I called a 10 point loss, like I said, never happier to be wrong.

Oh, and kudos to those folks that called a blowout for us. Either you're smarter than the rest of us, or you have that blind Homer luck. Either way, it's a good thing to have ! :thirishdrinkers:

It's not blind homer luck. If you really LOOK at how the Seahawks have played this year it isn't odd to EXPECT the Seahawks to win every game. Even when they were playing their WORST, they had really good teams on the ropes in every 4th quarter. It's a game of inches until the Seahawks got their swagger back...