Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
ava":2ivmkuru said:
Quick into: Cards fan here. I like the Seahawks too. My husband says "NO you CANNOT pick the Seahawks as your second fav team; anyone but a division rival". What can I say except I am from the Pacific Northwest. Have lived in AZ for 15 years. I think the Cards win this game but like I tell the hub...never ever count the Seahawks out...EVER.
:229031_cheers:
:2:

Liking division rivals is certainly unconventional. So congrats on doing things your way!

Despite all the smack talk, rivalry, and unabashed Seahawks love, you'll find that most people here appreciate good football. So while we may not root for divisional foes, we know the Cards are a force to be reckoned with this year.

ava

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":q3o1u15c said:
ava":q3o1u15c said:
Quick into: Cards fan here. I like the Seahawks too. My husband says "NO you CANNOT pick the Seahawks as your second fav team; anyone but a division rival". What can I say except I am from the Pacific Northwest. Have lived in AZ for 15 years. I think the Cards win this game but like I tell the hub...never ever count the Seahawks out...EVER.
:229031_cheers:
:2:

Liking division rivals is certainly unconventional. So congrats on doing things your way!

Despite all the smack talk, rivalry, and unabashed Seahawks love, you'll find that most people here appreciate good football. So while we may not root for divisional foes, we know the Cards are a force to be reckoned with this year.

LOL. I suspect my family and friends are very suspicious that they have a traitor in their midst, especially Sunday when we play each other, they will be watching me with a gimlet eye. But I do have my priorities straight. I am first and foremost a Cardinal fan. However, it is hard not to have a soft spot for the Hawks, to be charmed by them if you will. I am especially a RW fan. Such a talent and great character. And then there is PC who is kind of hot! :D

samwize77

Reaction score
Probably the largest point differential in the RW era

Cards 31
Hawks 13

You can't predict injuries, but my gut tells me this won't be good for the Hawks. We'll be worse for the wear after this.
Downgrading our chances in the playoffs.
Hope to hell my gut feeling is wrong, but...........

Slick

Reaction score
Ned Beatty's character in Deliverance.....that's the Seahawks this weekend.

Cards - 35
Seahawks - 13

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Hate picking us to lose, but I'm seeing

Cards 34
Hawks 23

The new saying will be "Russell Wilson has never lost by more than 11 points in his career."

If we get a rematch with them in the playoffs, we'll take that one.

RTD: 3-1

EDIT: Just found out we will be wearing Wolf Greys. We don't lose in that getup.

Seahawks 31
Cardinals 27

Final answer.

slateman77

Reaction score
I think some of you folks are going to be surprised on Sunday......Hawks win a tight one...30-27...and ADB brings down 2 TD's and no E has 1...Haush money nails 3...Then.....Packer beat up the Vikes and we demoralize the Skins one more time................Gawd they must hate us.....

rideaducati

Reaction score
kf3339":2wc494yq said:
The problem with this game is figuring out which team really wants the win. Both teams are in and pretty much know their playoff trajectory.

The Cards are already the 2 seed, and would know by game time if the Panthers had won eliminating any chance of getting the 1 seed. If the Panthers win do they really go all out as a team and/or every individual player? The Hawks I don't think really care if they are the 5 or 6 seed as they are on the road either way. Knowing this do does the team and/or every individual player play all out, or pull up some to rest for the final run? I don't think it really matters as the Skins, Vikings and Packers all look very beatable.

I think it comes down to which team feels this game is a must win. Since the Hawks have been to the Superbowl the last two years I think they feel it can be turned on in the playoffs and may somewhat coast this game.

So I am going with

Hawks 17
Cards 24

Ultimately it just doesn't matter IMO.

RTD: 11-4

They moved the panther game so it too will be going on while the Seahawks and cards game is going on. Either way, the cards will require their friends in striped shirts to aid them if they are going to win the game. It worked for them in Seattle.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With the news that we are rocking the unbeatable wolf grey uni's, I may need to reexamine my prediction.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The Cards are currently the best team in the NFL and the big superbowl favorites in my eyes, they don't have nearly as many key injuries as us either. I don't think it's a likely scenario we beat them, I do think it'll be a close one though.

Hawks 20
Cards 27

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I have a horrible feeling about tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to watch.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3ir9dch9 said:
I have a horrible feeling about tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to watch.
Well if it helps at all, it looks like the defense is pretty much all healthy and will be playing.

OrFan

Reaction score
No points, why bother?

My prediction is the Hawks get body slammed in this one.

I just hope we get out of this with no injuries, the game means nothing.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Don't see how they win this. So much more at stake for AZ, and the have better health.

Arizona: 30
Seattle: 23

rideaducati

Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith...The Seahawks will win this game so the cards are full of doubt going into the playoffs. This is still the cardinals...you know, the team that had to be helped to get their lead last time and then help to go ahead. Ticky tack defensive penalties and BOGUS offensive penalties called against the Seahawks were the main reason for the loss. If they let the teams play OR call a fair game, the Seahawks win by double digits.

Redneck Voodoo

Reaction score
Cards fan here, hoping for an injury-free game...but come on, quit blaming the refs. You guys are a proud organization with a great fanbase and team. It belittles all of that to blame refs. Everybody gets crappy calls now and then.

That said: 30-21 Cards.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Redneck Voodoo":1zvut7pi said:
Cards fan here, hoping for an injury-free game...but come on, quit blaming the refs. You guys are a proud organization with a great fanbase and team. It belittles all of that to blame refs. Everybody gets crappy calls now and then.

That said: 30-21 Cards.

I think you need to rewatch the last game paying attention to the penalties called on Seattle and then watching the BLATANT choke holds NOT called for holding against your precious cards. You just might realize what a gift that game was for you guys.