Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
This team hasn't been the same team we've seen the last 3 years. That point will be reinforced again this Sunday.

Cards 31
Hawks 24

To date: 10-5

EDIT @ 9:20 AM Sunday morning................I'm taking the Hawks because of the wolf greys. Silly superstition but until it proves to be just that, I'm going with the power of the greys.

Hawks 24
Cards 23

Hausch money wins it with a 52 yarder as the clock hits 0:00.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
This is the first prediction I've made like this in 40 years. Sigh......36 - 17 Cardinals. DAMN IT! (please be wrong. please, oh please, oh please be wrong).

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Rams won at Arizona....Cincinnati certainly could have won at Arizona and Minnesota pressed the issue and should have at least forced OT at Arizona. Seattle is better than all 3 teams.

We are the best team they will have played all season....we know it, they know it and if we are fair and look at their schedule, who have they played where they warrant this type of consideration to blow out our Hawks.

I don't think the final score matters because Seattle will play liberally and experiment to avoid showing too much. As they prepare for their visit to Washington or Green Bay, common sense will prevail for both teams as Carolina eventually steamrolls Tampa Bay. As the scoreboard watchers start to realize Carolina will have put away the Bucs, Arizona will wisely pull Carson Palmer and some other players.

Seattle will eventually pull away late in the 4th and get some moxie back. I expect big games from Kevin Smith, Cooper Heflet and once Carson Palmer sees Seattle doesn't have Cary Williams to pick on, they will have to do other things with the football.

Hawks 34, Cards 24....

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks probably lose based on last Sunday only.

However, they are playing good ball on the road recently so a win wouldn't surprise.

45Hawker

Reaction score
Cardinals - 34
Seahawks - 17

Cardinals hitting on all cylinders and playing for #1 seed. Both team have injuries, but I think Hawks' are more impactful. Besides that, Cardinals are also consistently a better team right now.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Gonna be a beatdown. Cards are better and have more to play for than the Hawks.

Pete should do the smart thing and use this week as a bye for the starters since there will be no playoff bye for them this year.

Cards 34

Hawks 16

ava

Reaction score
Quick into: Cards fan here. I like the Seahawks too. My husband says "NO you CANNOT pick the Seahawks as your second fav team; anyone but a division rival". What can I say except I am from the Pacific Northwest. Have lived in AZ for 15 years. I think the Cards win this game but like I tell the hub...never ever count the Seahawks out...EVER.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Sorry, the timing and situation couldn't be worse for this matchup.

- Cards are at home, site of the XLIX Seahawk debacle of the millennium
- Cards are rolling and playing for 1 Seed in NFC. Game is pretty much meaningless for SEA
- The "getting hot at the right time" concept was decimated last week at CLink. (what home field advantage?)
- Cards punched the Hawks in the throat in prime time at CLink. (what home field advantage?)
- Seahawks are exhibit A of the "Walking wounded."
- Seahawks haven't shut down a legit QB since Rodgers, 1st game of 2014 season.
- There is a new Sheriff in town. (at least until Palmer breaks a hip)

SEA: 20 (2 TDs in garbage time)
ARI: 38

I hope I'm wrong, or that we see some signs of life, despite the injuries & situation.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3rx8simr said:
have more to play for than the Hawks.

If you believe the Bucs have a better chance to win at the Panthers than the Packers do at home against the Vikings then I agree. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Let's see, no Okung, no Sweezy, no Lynch, no Rawls, possibly no Willson, no Chancellor, maybe no Bennett. I wonder who else is nicked up? Sort of like Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail "It's just a flesh wound, come back here and fight like a man".. I think the streak will end and AZ will win by more than 10 and that sure sucks. That said I don't think it will be a high scoring game and genuinely hope RW doesn't get thumped too hard.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ava":24fqx1g1 said:
Quick into: Cards fan here. I like the Seahawks too. My husband says "NO you CANNOT pick the Seahawks as your second fav team; anyone but a division rival". What can I say except I am from the Pacific Northwest. Have lived in AZ for 15 years. I think the Cards win this game but like I tell the hub...never ever count the Seahawks out...EVER.

Welcome to Dotnet Ava.

I feel the need for our offense and defense to work our backups in prep for the playoffs. So that being said...we need to not win, but to make things right.

Hawks 20
DirtyREdbirds....34.

djb28

Reaction score
I would rather lose this game than a potential Playoff re match. The way this team is at the moment, I dont see a win. But I sure hope they can get back on track for playoffs.

Rob12

Reaction score
Well, we're not losing.

Seahawks 31
Cardinals 28

10-6, No. 5 seed, let's go to work.

YTD: I don't know, this team infuriates me.