Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man, I'm usually pretty good at these fearless predictions. Off to my worst start since starting these fearless predictions (2-3), I just can't seem to figure this team out this year. I was off on the Rams, Lions and Bengals games, only hitting on the Giants and Panthers. Let's see if I can get back to .500. The Cardinals are a pretty decent looking 1-5 team. Feisty as all hell. Still can't believe they beat the Cowboys.

The general rule is you throw out records for division games. Almost always, they prove to be difficult matchups because both teams know each other well. I think the Cardinals will put up a good fight but I always love the Seahawks at home coming off a loss that stings. We should of had that game against the Bengals and they know it.

I expect a competitive battle but The Good Guys should prevail. 4-2 sure sounds worlds apart from 3-3. They will be ready.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Cardinals 16

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-3

knownone

Reaction score
The Cardinals have a bottom-25 defense and a shockingly plucky top-15 offense. This is an excellent match-up for us on paper. And we shouldn't have much of an issue if we can stop the run. But, as you've noted, records go out the window in divisional games. And the Cards have a way of mucking things up.

Still, I'm leaning toward a comfortable victory: Seahawks 38 - Cards 13.

Bold Predictions:
Geno has 4 TDs and 300 yards. DK gets ejected for taunting. JSN has a breakout game. And Jamal Adams calls Brock Purdy out postgame.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Phoenix 17
Seattle 30

The Seahawks rebound from one they let slip away. DK gets only one unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. The defense tears the Cardinals a new anal.

Season record 1-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They always seem to play the Hawks tough, even if the team isn't that great. Though that team battles.
I'm going 26-16 Hawks

Sort of Bold Predictions, just because:
DK with a TD, a select group of people are actually mad about it, because..............DK....... but then they realize that points are actually good.
Walker with 100+ yards
Geno actually throws the ball to wide open guys, often.
Adams doesn't have 9 sacks and 23 tackles, he sucks
JSN plays a solid game, 18 people say Bobo is better. 27 more threads on Monday about how crappy a QB on another team played.
Fire Pete

I kid.........

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
You would think the Seahawks would win this one. I give them the Benifit of the doubt being flat off a bye week I would hope they will be focused.

I think the D will take care of business! That's not my concern.

The question in my mind is, how healthy is the O line going to be? Can they protect Geno? Can they run the ball? What kind of game plan is Waldron going to come up with? More max protection sets?

I think if you protect Geno you win the game, as long as you make the D respect the run game, even if your not getting big yardage running the ball. If they abandon the run game like they did in those final 2 drives vs Cincinnati. that's when they get into trouble because the opposing D just pins their ears back and tee's off with the pass rush. I hope they establish the run and then play off of play action, that's when Geno is at his best.

I'm going with the Hawks on this one,

24-10 Hawks

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Defense is def. locked in. Really looking forward to seeing them continue to improve. I think they could be a top 10 defense by the end of the year. I would have never believed that before the season.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yeah, defense puts on another clinic and goes +3 in the turnover column. Woolen has a monster game with 1 pick and multiple pass breakups. BIG Spoon gets another sack.

Geno redeems himself and gets 3+1 on like 290 85% completions. Breakout game for both Jaxon and Charbz.

Special teams gets a blocked punt.

31-10 Hawks win

xray

Reaction score
Upset...Geno eats 3 sacks losing the ball once and also throws a pick . Despite the Hawks outplaying AZ ; the 2 turnovers will result in a close loss . AZ 24...Hawks 21 .

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Cardinals are a fiesty team, and give Seattle their best shot on the road.

After starting slow, the Seahawks just can't get out their own way with untimely mistakes and dumb penalties.

Geno continues to regress, throwing for an abysmal 140 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. A QB controversy begins in Seattle, and Carroll's reign on the team begins to slip more than it already has.

On the plus side, JSN gets his first TD reception, and Bobo scores on a jet sweep of all plays.

The defense has a meltdown of sorts, failing to contain the formidable Joshua Dobbs, allowing him to scamper free for 120 rushing yards and a TD on the ground.

The worst part of the game is Jason Myers missing 3 field goals in the blustery rain, including the potential game winner. Ouch!

Arizona 24
Seattle 23

RTD 3-2

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Arizona should not be taken lightly by the Hawks and I'm sure they won't.

Vegas says Hawk by 7.5, I think the Hawks will solve some of their 3rd down and redzone issues and their D will convincingly stuff the Cardinals.

31- 13 Hawks get the W.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think everyone is vastly underestimating the Cardinals but I can't accept that we lose against them isn't optimism grand? Though I think we lose but not going to accept my brain this time because it's the Cardinals.

Seahawks 24
Cardinals 21

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh I am going to hate this game, Murray is practicing I hear, Dobbs may start, but if he struggles I see them putting Murray in and emotional lifts can cause all sorts of havoc.

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 18 with no Murray.

Cardinals 28 Seahawks 24 with Murray.

2 and 3 on the season also.