Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

Redneck Voodoo

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said; everybody gets bad calls. Blaming the refs is what whiners and poor sports engage in. Anyway, good luck and Go Cards!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
We need some positive thoughts, I don't care how ugly the game might get, I want the Hawks to pull off with a win. I'm not even going to think negative about it, we have a chance to be in every game. I'm predicting a shoot out of mass proportions. GO HAWKS!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Redneck Voodoo":bninrtut said:
Yeah, like I said; everybody gets bad calls. Blaming the refs is what whiners and poor sports engage in. Anyway, good luck and Go Cards!

Well, I have rarely seen so many blatant holding calls missed. That is why that game stands out to me. It was like the refs weren't even watching the cardinals players that game. I'm not one that usually engages in blaming the referees, but when they go out of their way and make it as obvious as it was, I'm going to use it.

Notice that when the ticky tack crap wasn't getting called anymore, the Seahawks stormed back with ease and it wasn't until the cards were behind again that the crap calls started again. That game in particular just stands out.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I'm here for the All-You-Can-Eat Crow Buffet! Or it is it Cardinal tonight?

I've never been happier to be so wrong. #GoHawks

idahohawk":2vf2ctm9 said:
Sorry, the timing and situation couldn't be worse for this matchup.

- Cards are at home, site of the XLIX Seahawk debacle of the millennium
- Cards are rolling and playing for 1 Seed in NFC. Game is pretty much meaningless for SEA
- The "getting hot at the right time" concept was decimated last week at CLink. (what home field advantage?)
- Cards punched the Hawks in the throat in prime time at CLink. (what home field advantage?)
- Seahawks are exhibit A of the "Walking wounded."
- Seahawks haven't shut down a legit QB since Rodgers, 1st game of 2014 season.
- There is a new Sheriff in town. (at least until Palmer breaks a hip)

SEA: 20 (2 TDs in garbage time)
ARI: 38

I hope I'm wrong, or that we see some signs of life, despite the injuries & situation.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":32i5sdak said:
Aros":32i5sdak said:
With the news that we are rocking the unbeatable wolf grey uni's, I may need to reexamine my prediction.
:13:
Are we superstitious or what? :D

YES and apparently for good reason!! :th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":82klvpjo said:
hawksfansinceday1":82klvpjo said:
Aros":82klvpjo said:
With the news that we are rocking the unbeatable wolf grey uni's, I may need to reexamine my prediction.
:13:
Are we superstitious or what? :D

YES and apparently for good reason!! :th2thumbs:
And I changed my prediction based partially on the greys. :th2thumbs:

kf3339

Reaction score
Rob12":utt6197p said:
By my count, 53 predictions were cast this week.

37 of those predictions called for a Seahawks loss. Many of those 37 predictions had the game not being even remotely close. I don't know how anyone has the gall to predict this Seahawks team will get blown out in any game, against any team.

:pukeface:

The Cardinals were who we thought they were. And a playoff match up with them in Arizona can't come soon enough.

I freely admit I had the Cards, and was thrilled to be proven wrong. But come on the way we played against the Rams and little to gain who would have thought that would be the final result? Anyone? Well?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rob12":39duq68a said:
Many of those 37 predictions had the game not being even remotely close.

Many? That would surprise me. Not that I have checked but I would assume that for all of us that thought we would lose this game, that it would be at least within 10. No? I had 28 - 24 Cards as an example.

Rob12

Reaction score
kf3339":1wgzmod9 said:
Rob12":1wgzmod9 said:
By my count, 53 predictions were cast this week.

37 of those predictions called for a Seahawks loss. Many of those 37 predictions had the game not being even remotely close. I don't know how anyone has the gall to predict this Seahawks team will get blown out in any game, against any team.

:pukeface:

The Cardinals were who we thought they were. And a playoff match up with them in Arizona can't come soon enough.

I freely admit I had the Cards, and was thrilled to be proven wrong. But come on the way we played against the Rams and little to gain who would have thought that would be the final result? Anyone? Well?

Never mind

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros":244dv69h said:
Rob12":244dv69h said:
Many of those 37 predictions had the game not being even remotely close.

Many? That would surprise me. Not that I have checked but I would assume that for all of us that thought we would lose this game, that it would be at least within 10. No? I had 28 - 24 Cards as an example.

Never mind

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rob12":36e9qevh said:
But 16 out of 53 people predicting the Seahawks to win on .NET is a vomit inducing thing. I can't believe it. I really can't.

It's completely believable when you factor in how shitty we looked AT OUR LAST GAME AT HOME against a MUCH inferior team, then add up all of the injuries and the fact that the Cardinals destroyed the Packers at home...

I can go on?

And it really isn't that hard to believe. Let's just all celebrate the win instead of looking back and pointing fingers to the fans that had reasonable doubt.

drdiags

Reaction score
I have learned not to participate in this thread a long time ago. Unless fans go 100% homer with their picks no matter what, there are jokers wanting to criticize them and say they are pathetic. So either you are dishonest and toe the party line or you give an honest opinion and risk being branded a traitor to the cause if it isn't what the superfan deems correct.

I think that is why the title has "Fearless", which means give an honest, sometime brutal take on the upcoming game. Folks act like people called their baby ugly or something.

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros":w9u2dpw2 said:
Rob12":w9u2dpw2 said:
But 16 out of 53 people predicting the Seahawks to win on .NET is a vomit inducing thing. I can't believe it. I really can't.

It's completely believable when you factor in how shitty we looked AT OUR LAST GAME AT HOME against a MUCH inferior team, then add up all of the injuries and the fact that the Cardinals destroyed the Packers at home...

I can go on?

And it really isn't that hard to believe. Let's just all celebrate the win instead of looking back and pointing fingers to the fans that had reasonable doubt.

Never mind

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros":l73udkhu said:
Rob12":l73udkhu said:

I can go on?

Never mind

Rob12

Reaction score
drdiags":bu9gs45c said:
I have learned not to participate in this thread a long time ago. Unless fans go 100% homer with their picks no matter what, there are jokers wanting to criticize them and say they are pathetic. So either you are dishonest and toe the party line or you give an honest opinion and risk being branded a traitor to the cause if it isn't what the superfan deems correct.

I think that is why the title has "Fearless", which means give an honest, sometime brutal take on the upcoming game. Folks act like people called their baby ugly or something.

Never mind