Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Ravens @ Seahawks)

xray

Reaction score
Aros":3mc0jnj0 said:
Actually, at least for the moment, Sunday is showing showers which usually translates to hardly anything at all...Time will tell...
When look at your weather forecast I am thrilled to live in AZ. Ravens by 1 point .

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Can we stop the NFL'S #1 rushing offense? Alvin Kamara made our D look like fools last rain game. I think this will be a close game and the Ravens will take us to the wire.

30-29 Hawks
3-3 ytd

I will mail a http://Seahawks.Net sticker pack to whoever pick is closest. Bubagump won last week.

Grading criteria
1. Pick the winner
2. Pick the winners score (or closest)
3. Pick the correct margin of victory (or closest)
4. If Tie both win

Mad Dog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":41i9kokj said:
There here have been a ridiculous amount of games where it looked horrible all morning, we get up to our seats and the sun pops out. Or it doesn't rain the entire time.

That's been going on since the Stadium was built. So many times I've driven down to Seattle from Vancouver in pouring rain only to have the game be played under sunny skies.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, and then seeing people carry piles of extra clothes for the rain after the game.
Same thing, heavy rain at home and on the way in the car, get to the seats and it opens up and doesn't rain the entire day.
Does anyone remember the Xmas eve game vs. the Colts in 2005? It was really warm that day, but was supposed to rain. That was right after Coach Dungy's son died. It was really strange to have such warm weather on Dec. 24. Manning only played a quarter or the Colts rested some guys for part or most of the game.
It was in the 70's, on X-Mas eve, crazy.

What part of Vancouver? We have a lot of friends who live up there. A few of them live in Tsawwassen.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Its a sloppy game. Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram proves our defense cant tackle.

Wilson struggles. The run game struggles. The game is a struggle.

Ravens 27
Seahawks 20

RTD 2-4

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Ravens - 22
Seahawks - 32

It’s going to come down to who plays well in the Red Zone. Wilson is at hi best in the RZ while Jackson will struggle and run it himself.

AgentDib

Reaction score
It looks like it will rain just enough for a slick field and a slick football. I hope our equipment team steps their game up this week. The Ravens are #1 in rushing yards and #4 in rushing yards allowed so they are well suited for a rainy game.

On the other hand, all four of the Ravens wins are against terrible opponents (Dolphins, Bengals, Steelers, Cardinals). It's hard to say whether they are actually good, and with a two game lead in their division there's a chance they'll have less urgency than we do.

Mick063

Reaction score
This is going to be a very high scoring game.

Both teams 40+ points. Best bet for the over for any given game of the weekend.

The only reason Seattle opens it up is because they can't stop the Ravens.

Seattle 45 Baltimore 44.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Really worried the lack of talent at te is going to change the gameplan in the passing game but I will go 28-23 Seahawks.

Ytd 4-2

kf3339

Reaction score
I think being at home and whatever lift the defense will get with Reed returning will be enough to hold their rushing attack in check. I also think RW will not allow Jackson or ET to steal a game from him at our house.

So...........

Hawks 27
Ravens 20

RTD: 4-2

mort

Reaction score
Hawks 30
Ravens 20

Homer @5-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
IDK about final score I'll just guess 24-27 Seahawks.

That said though I'm expecting to get our ass whipped in the first half. I bet we are two scores down at halftime and it will be one of thos freakin' horrible nailbiters all the rest of the way. We'll pull it out, but it will be painful to endure.

springscohawk

Reaction score
I think this game will end in only 4 point or less spread at final score as Seahawks usually keep it close and never get blown out.

Reasons Seahawks might lose: if Mcdougal out and Blair in; if Ziiggy and Q. Jefferson both out too, too much for offense down great young tight end Dissly and Ed Dickson not back, Jarran Reed only first week back, Earl Thomas knows Russell Wilson well and highly motivated to help Ravens beat Seahawks

Reasons Seahawks might win: Playing at home and help from the 12's, Russell Wilson usually out-performs hot your quarterbacks, Carson continues string of running over run defenses, Ravens show they haven't really beaten any good teams and lose to a more battle tested squad who beat Brown and also Rams .

Prediction: Ravens 35 Seahawks 31: Hawks down too many important players and defense too porous