Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Ravens @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The return of ET will pretty much be a non-story in the game. Even if he gets in some nice plays, the story will be stopping Lamar Jackson, especially on the ground. His over 150 yards rushing last week eclipsed our own Chris Carson and was an eye-opener. If left unchecked with anything less than excellent gap containment and it could be a long day for the Seahawks. I have to believe at home, the Seahawks will feed off the 12's energy as usual and contain him within reason. It's going to be a soggy game so expect both teams to go heavy on the run. Getting Reed back this week and Russ continuing his MVP campaign is key to going 6-1 which I believe they will.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Ravens 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-2

chris98251

Reaction score
Rain Game

I hate Rain Games, weird stuff happens and Wilson is not typically at his best, footing is going to be an issue again and he who has the ball makes everyone else look bad if they can make their cuts.

As you stated Jackson could be dynamic in this situation.

We need a Nastiness on the O line this week, Carson has to get lanes to run.

Hoping they have the cleats and wind figured out now since we will need that advantage.

Seahawks 24
Ravens 17

Edit

Shit I have the same score just looked again.

One of scores will be defensive, we are due.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah it def. sounds like a soggy one on Sunday. I trust our run game and short passing game though. Guess this will be yet another ugly win, after a crap first half and all of us wanting to turn to the alcohol...….

Hawks win a close one 20-16, with the Ravens getting a late score to make it interesting. Only to have the Hawks run out the clock with a final drive and a kneel down at the end of the game, yet again.

HawkGA

Reaction score
chris98251":1ptxli9v said:
Rain Game

I hate Rain Games, weird stuff happens and Wilson is not typically at his best, footing is going to be an issue again and he who has the ball makes everyone else look bad if they can make their cuts.

Hoping they have the cleats and wind figured out now since we will need that advantage.

Seahawks 24
Ravens 17

Edit

We are due? Didn't we get one just two weeks ago? 3 weeks ago? When the heck was the Arizona game?

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkGA":329ojs5o said:
chris98251":329ojs5o said:
Rain Game

Seahawks 24
Ravens 17

Edit

We are due? Didn't we get one just two weeks ago? 3 weeks ago? When the heck was the Arizona game?

Secondary needs a pick six, Clowney's was a gift from the Gods, DE's don't get Pick Sixes unless they have sacrificed a virgin to Pehawk.

2_0_6

Reaction score
For some odd reason I really feel good about this game. Reed is going to give us that up the middle push we have been needing, thus putting L-Jack right into the way of Clowney-Ansah If Peters lines up on Lockett Russ is going to torch him, again and again. Earl is going to be juiced, the stadium is going to be juiced and Carson will get 125+ total yards.

Hawks 31
Ravens 17

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Raven's D-Line will anticipate the dependence on the run game in wet conditions. The line will be overmatched. Chris Carson will be stopped for losses on a higher percentage of runs than is usual because of the pressure and his stopping at LOS to redirect the gap.

One of the Ps come out and help with the screens, but the Hawks become one dimensional. Until the 4th quarter, Russ will break the string of 3 and outs with improvised sneaks, but will lose yards based on one prolonged scramble looking for one to put down ETs throat.

One the next drive, faced with 3 and 2, a hero ball throw will put them at 4 and 2. Pete makes a wiser decision. Russ get the first down. Hawks kick the winner. 22-21.

Lifetime (0-0)

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Despite the rain, I think the game will hinge on Ziggy+Clowney+Reactivated Reed vs Jackson. Whoever wins this matchup wins the game. I see a close one but Hawks take it.

Seattle 20
Baltimore 17

Record to date 3 - 3

Chawker

Reaction score
Look for Carson to run the ball at least 25 times in this game. No worries about him holding on to the ball. Turnovers will not be a issue with Seattle, they realize this is what fuels our defense.

Our Mitghy Seahawks 23

Old Crows 22

5-1 :229031_cheers:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Another nail-biter...Hawks 20 - 17. This current team just seems like they're together and very resilient. Tough wins breed confidence and I think we're on our way to a special year.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":1k2o5s4k said:
The return of ET will pretty much be a non-story in the game. Even if he gets in some nice plays, the story will be stopping Lamar Jackson, especially on the ground. His over 150 yards rushing last week eclipsed our own Chris Carson and was an eye-opener. If left unchecked with anything less than excellent gap containment and it could be a long day for the Seahawks. I have to believe at home, the Seahawks will feed off the 12's energy as usual and contain him within reason. It's going to be a soggy game so expect both teams to go heavy on the run. Getting Reed back this week and Russ continuing his MVP campaign is key to going 6-1 which I believe they will.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Ravens 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-2

Hawks 31

Ravens 28

If its rainy...

Hawks 24

Ravens 20

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I am not feeling great about this game, TBH. Mobile QBs seem to have given the Hawks problems the last few years. Throw in some insight from Earl Thomas and I feel like the Ravens could run all over us. Hope I am wrong.

Ravens 27
Seahawks 23

My Record to Date: 4-2

rcaido

Reaction score
Seahawks - 27
Ravens - 12

I think Jackson gets shell shock playing here in Century Link. We do pretty good against running QBs. Wilson also seems to play his best against top QBs.

We just need to stop the run game, im not convince w/ Jackson arm. With the bad weather, this might actually help us for once.

Wilson 250yrd 3tds
Moore 2TDs

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Hopefully Reed give us a boost on the Defensive line. We are going to need it against Jackson and his legs! It is a home game and if Carson can keep up his recent rushing performances, I think the Hawks control the clock and this game. Yet again rain can make this game a toss up.

RTD 5-1

Hawks 28
Ravens 20

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually, at least for the moment, Sunday is showing showers which usually translates to hardly anything at all...Time will tell...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,358

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There here have been a ridiculous amount of games where it looked horrible all morning, we get up to our seats and the sun pops out. Or it doesn't rain the entire time.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawks 31
Ravens 24

Sheesh. I miss the days of playing the ol' score prediction game back when I figured no team would score more than one or two TDs on us so it was only a matter of tacking on a field goal or two. . .