Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Colts @ Seahawks)

iigakusei

Reaction score
We are going to smoke the Colts. Seahawks 34 - Colts 13.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
70% chance of PM showers. Russell has shown during his career that he is not a bad weather QB (Rain, snow, heat). He will have trouble with his grip on the ball and have hit jitters at the start of the program.

Jacoby Brissett has gained rhythm and looked like a decent QB the last few weeks. He's not a world beater, but he is sneaky fast and isn't afraid to run and make plays with his feet. He is EXACTLY the type of QB which gives us fit. Look at Tyrod Taylor last year or Johnny Manziel 2 years ago. They made the game much more difficult than it needs to be for us. He is building a solid repertoire with TY Hilton and Jack Doyle.

TY Hilton bent over this secondary back during our SB year. That was when this defense was actually hungry. We have lost the fire. TY Hilton just exploded last week and I envision the same. We have no one on defense asides Earl that can keep up with his speed. If the Colts are smart and make him line up on the same side as Jeremy Lane....god help us.

Frank Gore. Mr Reliable. He won't amaze you with his talent any more, but he knows our defense from the SF Days. His vision is still excellent and he will pick up yards and frustrate us. Not 100 yds (i hope to god no), but I see around 80-90yds + 1 TD for him.

Robert Turbin. He plays for the Colts. Whatever knowledge they didn't possess about the offense, they'll know from Robert. He used to be Russell's roommate. Whatever trash / dirt he has, the defense will be using during the game.

Seahawks OL. I don't know what to expect. We haven't faced elite units so far but have made every unit we've faced so far look Elite. Lets hope we continue to improve.

Seahawks WR. If Doug is out, who will create separation and catch the ball consistently.

Russell. He will play Heroball as usual....but will force feed to Jimmy. I can see 1 maybe even 2 interceptions due to him forcing the ball to Jimmy.

Seahawks Defense. They WILL get beat by TY Hilton deep atleast 1, lets hope its not for a TD.

Score: Seahawks 24 - Colts 23

This will be a much closer game than people expect. Russell won't play well with the rain and will make mistakes to Jimmy due to Doug's injury. Gore will sneak in a TD. TY will beat us deep. And I envision a TD from Jacoby Brissett Running. We'll sneak by a win and will be frustrated even more due to the margin of victory.

daketah

Reaction score
Defense re-establishes their dominance, Offense improves enough to begin scoring with a TD in the 1st quarter, and continues throughout the game.

Seahawks 27 - Colts 3

HawkEye

Reaction score
I say this is a great match for our team. We will beat the living crap out of the Colts.

Seahawks: 31
Colts:6

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawkEye":7qdtz1m5 said:
I say this is a great match for our team. We will beat the living crap out of the Colts.

Now we're talking. Someone buy this man a beer. (And give us the name of the girl in your avatar, holy smokes).

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":x9irfdta said:
HawkEye":x9irfdta said:

Now we're talking. Someone buy this man a beer. (And give us the name of the girl in your avatar, holy smokes).

Same girl as your avatar, just different angle :shock:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Even with a few showers forecast, on Sun night games this team rises to the occasion. I predict a better running game to set up play-action with some deep passes connecting. Will start slow and be close, but an excellent 2nd half to conclude.

Geldings 20
Super Seahawks 27

RTD 3-0

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Las Vegas has us a 13 point "favorite".....and they don't get it wrong very often. Hence, I'm amused at the 16-10 predictions ahead of this post. As I posted in another topic,,,,,if we lose this game at home......you can turn out the lights in Seattle! :17:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is as lock game as we will get this year. I will bet money on it.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PS...No more September games this year! Sunday is October 1st. #Lockoftheweek

T-Hawk

Reaction score
Defense plays angry after giving up too many big plays, offense builds on some momentum from last week. Good game for the Hawks to bounce back.

Hawks 24
Colts 10

rcaido

Reaction score
Colts will probably just get 3 field goals max. I think 28 - 6

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Well, our last home game wasn't exactly impressive. I do think we win a close one though.
Seattle 17
Colts 12

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Luckily the last game has nothing to do with this Sunday. Especially after seeing the O put up 4 touchdown drives. :irishdrinkers:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Watched them play the Browns last week, severe lack of talent on that roster. Their defense has 3 starters who were cut by the Browns last year. Brissett played relatively well but didn't really tilt the field at all, need to be careful of him running. Only player to worry about is TY Hilton, he is terrific. Seahawks offense should be able to move the ball easily but who knows which offense shows up.

20-9 Seahawks in a boring game.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think it's going to be more like 34-9 for the Hawks.

RW will get it going early and the D will only allow FGs.

We will see Lacy, but not Rawls and Graham will go off.