Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

chris98251

Reaction score
This is one of those games were it's personal to the 49ers.

If it was an out of division opponent who just got beat by a low flying team and had all the issues going on the 49ers have I would say blowout at the Clink.

This feels different, many now know they are playing for jobs, playing for respect, and playing becasue of the personal issues with players in Seattle.

I think it will be close, but if it turns into a romp it will not be surprising.

Score

Seahawks - 27

S.C. 49ers - 17

edogg23

Reaction score
Did you guys see the way the 49ers played the second half last game? They packed it in way early, wanted no part of the Seahawks, and this was at home. I think there is a lot of 49ers on offense who are secretly dreading this game. I'm thinking 34 - 6.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
This is Santa Clara's Super Bowl. They will give us everything they've got. Unfortunately for them, everything they've got ain't much, and we'll break this game open in the second half.

49ers 13
Seahawks 27

2014 Record to Date: 9-4

Reaneypark

Reaction score
27-13,

They play us tough through the first half. We dominate in the fourth and take knees in their red zone to close it out.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2r9le4m0 said:
I'm posting the following for MontanaHawk05:

MontanaHawk05":2r9le4m0 said:
Seattle 23
49ers 7

YTD: 8-5

The reason I am doing so is as follows by his own post on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:17 PM in the Pick The Score contest thread started by NFSEahawks 628:

MontanaHawk05":2r9le4m0 said:
I will be on the road and out of net service for the next five days, starting in 15 minutes. There is no Aros' thread for me to put my prediction in, currently. I hope this will not stop you from counting my score.

NFSeahawks628, please include his prediction when tallying the results after the win vs. Frisco this Sunday.

Thank you for posting Montana's score, it will count seeing as it was posted in this thread.

I've been struggling with my prediction all week, but here it is.

Seahawks 24
49ers 10

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
17 San Francisco Forty-Niners
28 Seattle Seahawks
I was trying to go 28-18...but just could not see it being an 18 score....I just cant see the numbers to fit easily...so 17 it is.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well realistically I should always pick the Seahawks to score 17-24 points with our Redzone struggles and killing the clock towards the end of games...

But I think this would be a nice game for our Offense to really try to sort itself out and go big. I think our Defense can handle the 49ers pretty easy so maybe we can use this as a learning experience for our Offense to find their limits and try some cool stuff.

I think our Offense could use some improvement if we want another Superbowl, we are gaining about 20 yards more per game than last season but it seems like we can never score those Touchdowns :|

I also think Wilson wouldn't mind boosting his 17 passing Touchdowns as close as possible to that 26 level he's used to.

So I could see Wilson throwing for at least 3 Touchdowns with Lynch or CMike running at least 1 in.

Probably not a realistic idea of how this game should go but that's what I'd like to see since I think we can win this one easily.

Seahawks Win 34-13!

Record: 8-4 (missed Oakland)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":1ppjt9o6 said:
Niners still have a prideful D.

SEA 17
SF 0

Oh, so close...

Just a bit optimistic on our D's ability to contain their run.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2p2kjaqb said:

MontanaHawk05":2p2kjaqb said:
Seattle 23
49ers 7

The reason I am doing so is as follows by his own post on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:17 PM in the Pick The Score contest thread started by NFSEahawks 628:

MontanaHawk05":2p2kjaqb said:
I will be on the road and out of net service for the next five days, starting in 15 minutes. There is no Aros' thread for me to put my prediction in, currently. I hope this will not stop you from counting my score.

NFSeahawks628, please include his prediction when tallying the results after the win vs. Frisco this Sunday.

You're a gentleman and a scholar, sir.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":khn1f9c0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":khn1f9c0 said:

Seattle 23
49ers 7

You're a gentleman and a scholar, sir.
Least I could do brother.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Time to get to work and update the standings!

Made some tweaks to the prizes today as well! Just two weeks left.