Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I just want the Officiating to be neutral, and not try to shape the score to keep the 49rs in the game, and if they just let the two teams play, it's going to be an old fashioned ass kicking.

SEAHAWKS 38 -- whiners 13.

kf3339

Reaction score
Three straight completely dominant performance by our Hawks makes me a little uneasy with my prediction. Not because I don't think they will win, but because I could see a possible letdown. I doubt it happens, but still my prediction will be
Hawks 34-12. Not quite the blowout my heart was telling me (34-0), but still pretty impressive.

RTD: 9-4

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yes, the Niners will come out and play tough in the beginning. That said after about the first quarter in San Fran you could just tell they are not on our level anymore. I am always nervous playing them, but on T-Give I was eerily calm the whole game after the first quarter. I am sure that the Hawks went through that as well, and in so doing know going into this one what they found out in that one.

Sure, I think Papapki will try to go back to his old ways of running more and slinging it around the field, but we handled that well enough when he was doing it with confidence. He has none now. The offensive line is not the same. The LB's are not the same. They just cannot hang with us if we are prepared and playing well. And we are prepared and will play well.

It is like playing hoops in the front yard with my little brother. He may get a couple lucky shots to fall, but then I just beat him. I control the tempo, I lock down the D, I score plenty and beat him. That said I do not crush him like I could. But it is convincing and a good reminder to him that I am bigger, stronger and better.

I think this game will be like that.

Hawks 31
Niners 13

Go Hawks!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think this game will start close but get out of hand late. It usually does as Kaepernik starts to see himself running out of time. a close game most of the way, seattle takes a 23-16 lead into the 4th quarter, where krapperdink tosses a pick 6 to his best receiver, Richard Sherman.

Seahawks 30
49ers 16

YTD: 10-2

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We have arrived. The Seahawks are IN THE ZONE!!
The 40 whiners (what about the other 13 and coaching staff -huh?) are ... well...let's just say you can proverbially "stick a fork in 'em" -- thy be done 'n stuff!!

TIME FOR OUR BLOW OUT GAME!

Hawks 41
Whimperers 9

2_0_6

Reaction score
Aros":30cyx60z said:
Hawk_Nation":30cyx60z said:
Something tells me this will be a closer and a much more chippy game than the Turkey Day Smashing.

Hawks: 24
Niners: 20

20 points against the #1 defense in the NFL playing out of their MINDS at home? I want what you're smokin'. :stirthepot:

Im on the cusp of 5 days off from work, maybe my party has started a bit early. :D

kearly

Reaction score
I'd like this game a lot more if the 49ers hadn't lost to the Raiders last week. I think that was a wake-up call for them.

That said, even a focused 49ers team will struggle to score on Seattle's D.

24-10 Hawks.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
SF still has a nice D, and I worry that the 49ers are going to have the mentality of an injured, cornered wolverine. I can't imagine that squad being up for any game this season more than they should be for this one. This is essentially their "win-or-go-home" game. And while I'd like to think they'll fold like a cheap suit, I don't think they will. Not for this game.

With that said, I still don't think they have the firepower to keep up with us.

Seattle 20
49ers 13

j hawk

Reaction score
Colin Krapyurpants has spent 3 days at the chalk boards trying to learn the lesson of NOT throwing towards Sherman. Has he learned his lesson? I think not. This franchise will implode from the top down and not be a factor in this division for 5 years. Hawks win this one 27-0.

HawkWow

Reaction score
31-13.

The majority of our points coming in the 1st half and I believe this will be our signature game for 2014. I anticipate a dominating performance with the game not as close as the final score. SF will head home the epitome of average (.500). Heartache is certain.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
an early Hawk lead and we could blow them out,... otherwise it could be another close game
I'm hoping for the former,....Hawks 27 Niners 10

Erebus

Reaction score
The 49ers were just eliminated from winning the division and now have less than a 10% chance at the playoffs. With their high hopes just three weeks ago, this has to come as a major disappointment and really let the air out of the team. It's not like a team that has been mediocre all year and just wants to show they are competitive. I can see how they might have a hard time mustering up the intensity to match up with us.

I'm mildly surprised nobody has predicted a shutout yet. Because of the way our defense is playing and the state of their team, I'm going to go ahead and predict it. A shutout usually comes with several turnovers, which leads to defensive touchdowns or easier scoring opportunities for the offense. Therefore, not only will it be a shutout, but it will be a blowout. With that said, I don't necessarily expect a shutout, but I don't think they will score more than 10 points. But the possibility of a shutout is reasonable, so I thought someone should predict it.

Hawks 31
49ers 0

Edit: it took me too long to write my post, and Sarlacc predicted a shutout while I was writing it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2ryxb03o said:
Shut out time.

27 - 0. Seattle.

I totally agree with the feasibility of a shut out and admire you for calling it. It's just so damn hard to see a team getting zero points in these times (of O favoring rules) and why I love your call. Pete can sit on a lead or not run up the score, but no matter how charitable he's feeling, there is nothing he can do to chill our D.

Considering Marshawn's "can we score more points, coach"? We can assume the entire team likely feels the same. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the D is right now saying to the O...."Don't worry boys, if you can't embarrass them, we sure as hell can". There's no love between these two teams.