You guys crack me up

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hawker55":35fj7bzx said:
RW needs to go? And bring in who? Name me one QB in the league that could function behind this turnstile of an O line and under our coaching and succeed as much as Wilson has. Just one, I'll wait...

Do you realize how hard it is to find a franchise qb, hell it took us from 1976 to 2011. That's 35 years. And please don't say Hassleback. He was good , but he was no Aaron Roger's or Tom Brady.

I don't think some of you are thinking this through. Wilson is not broken, nor is he bad. First off he's still hurt, and he is playing in a system that is not conducive to his style of play, and does not put him in positions to succeed near often enough.

Why can't this coaching staff understand that 3rd and longs are a death sentence for this offense? Why can't they develope a real screen game? Why can't they stop running on 2nd and longs? At least they didn't call a bubble screen, or did they?

I mean the list goes on. I said it before and I'll say it again, put Wilson in good system behind a real O line, then will you see what he's capable of. To be honest I feel sorry for him wasting his career under Pete. Ya he's rich but he wants that legacy tag, and he's not going to get it under Carroll.

I agree . Carroll has had 8 years to figure out the offensive line. Other teams seem to
Be able to piece together both sides of the line but we have probably the beat mobile qb of the last
10 years and he gets pressured more than just about any quarterback .

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Hawker55":1bnqs1m4 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1bnqs1m4 said:
I don’t get why fans believe you cannot have a QB if Wilson isn’t your QB.

Like, why is it only Wilson that has to be your one and only QB until the end of time?

At some point, you need to move on.

Wilson isn’t playing like a top QB. And his chemistry with the head coach and his teammates seem to be broken and perhaps irreparable.

Some fans believe you cannot find a QB easily, well, if you keep a declining QB, which he has declined alot, because you are scared to move on and find a new young QB, you are never going to have another franchise QB again.

Teams move on and players move on.

You can’t be afraid to make moves, cause if you don’t, it will never get better.

Please by all means, give us your list of replacements.
You gotta draft one.

Maybe when Seattle actually keeps their first round pick they will actually use it and can turn a corner.

It might take a year, hell, it may take 5 or 10 years of trying but I’d rather they try than keep 5 or 10 more years of an aging and broken Russell Wilson.

Wilson is 33 years old, and isn’t a pocket passer that can throw receivers open on timing routes. He holds onto the ball way too long and when he gets sacked, he blames the offensive line. That is not a good teammate. Nobody wants a teammate that throws his teammates under the bus and cannot take responsibility for himself.

If you have Metcalf and Lockett, that’s a pretty damn good duo at receiver, why the hell can’t he make it work?

You don’t need to throw for deep balls all the time. Sometimes a quick pass for 8 yards is good enough to move the chains and keep momentum cause the defense is giving the short throws but Wilson would rather die with the deep ball in which gets thrown into double coverage and now floats and gets picked off.

Bevell, Schotty, Waldron, how many OCs does he need? Maybe it’s not the OC. Maybe it’s the QB and the Head Coach. Both got to go sooner than later!

This team needs a serious infusion of draft talent and with Carroll and Wilson here, they are never going to gel again.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":i9chxtpk said:
Hawker55":i9chxtpk said:
TheLegendOfBoom":i9chxtpk said:

Like, why is it only Wilson that has to be your one and only QB until the end of time?

Wilson isn’t playing like a top QB. And his chemistry with the head coach and his teammates seem to be broken and perhaps irreparable.

Some fans believe you cannot find a QB easily, well, if you keep a declining QB, which he has declined alot, because you are scared to move on and find a new young QB, you are never going to have another franchise QB again.

You can’t be afraid to make moves, cause if you don’t, it will never get better.

You gotta draft one.

Maybe when Seattle actually keeps their first round pick they will actually use it and can turn a corner.

It might take a year, hell, it may take 5 or 10 years of trying but I’d rather they try than keep 5 or 10 more years of an aging and broken Russell Wilson.

Wilson is 33 years old, and isn’t a pocket passer that can throw receivers open on timing routes. He holds onto the ball way too long and when he gets sacked, he blames the offensive line. That is not a good teammate. Nobody wants a teammate that throws his teammates under the bus and cannot take responsibility for himself.

If you have Metcalf and Lockett, that’s a pretty damn good duo at receiver, why the hell can’t he make it work?

You don’t need to throw for deep balls all the time. Sometimes a quick pass for 8 yards is good enough to move the chains and keep momentum cause the defense is giving the short throws but Wilson would rather die with the deep ball in which gets thrown into double coverage and now floats and gets picked off.

Bevell, Schotty, Waldron, how many OCs does he need? Maybe it’s not the OC. Maybe it’s the QB and the Head Coach. Both got to go sooner than later!

This team needs a serious infusion of draft talent and with Carroll and Wilson here, they are never going to gel again.

My biggest issue with keeping Russell regardless of who's coaching, is that you have to extend him after next year for a boatload of money. If you're not convinced that's the play, you have to move him. The odds are near zero that you win a SB in the last 2 years of his current deal and team roster. You're really risking getting nothing for him at that point and having to essentially rebuild anyway.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2314g83y said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2314g83y said:
Hawker55":2314g83y said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2314g83y said:

You gotta draft one.

My biggest issue with keeping Russell regardless of who's coaching, is that you have to extend him after next year for a boatload of money. If you're not convinced that's the play, you have to move him. The odds are near zero that you win a SB in the last 2 years of his current deal and team roster. You're really risking getting nothing for him at that point and having to essentially rebuild anyway.
Me too!

I don’t want to extend Wilson for the next 4/5 years cause he isn’t worth it.

You need a new franchise QB in his early 20s.

Not a QB past his prime and doesn’t play pocket passer football when his scrambling ability is gone now.

It’s time.

And it has been since last year,

A new coach needs to be put in place as well instead of keeping a 70 plus head coach with no new ideas.