Would You be sad if RW....

olyfan63

Reaction score
As a thought experiment, it's interesting, but NO to the ACL thing. I would much prefer to have Russ be healthy and play his normal game -- a mix of his QB superpowers with some poorly timed hero ball and totally baffling brain farts leading to sacks at inopportune times. I want to see him play his normal game, throw some highlight reel deep TDs and go 3-and-out far too often, and see how that works in Denver.

I'd like to see if a different OC can adapt an offense to maximize Russell's QB superpowers while minimizing the impact of his weaknesses. Let's see if Russell is really a $40M a year QB or a $10M a year guy. (or 15M, with inflation)

Paying the QB big bucks isn't Pete's success model. Pete's success model is to have a lot of underclassmen--er, players on rookie contracts, or vet retreads, massively outperforming their contracts. We weren't going to sniff the NFCCG ever again while paying Russell top 5 money. I believe Pete decided that if he was going to go down, he was going to go down swinging, doing it his way.

Denver's D may be good enough to overcome Russell's frequent 3 and outs. Or not. I won't really be rooting against him or for him, just watching with interest.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m with others on this, I think fantasizing about people getting hurt on a sports field is juvenile at best.

Even in combat sports it’s beyond my understanding, a quick KO is great if it’s against the guy your not rooting for, but “injury”?

I’d be sad if RW got hurt as described in the OP because I hope to get many hours of entertainment rooting for whoever Denver plays.

RW is dead to me as a fan of his but I could not wish him physical harm.

devilhawk88

Reaction score
And things like this is why Seahawks fans have a bad rep. I would not wish for anyone to get hurt. That is just plain pathetic. I was not and am not a Lynch fan but when he went to the raiders I did not wish him to get hurt.
Ok, anyone that isn't a Lynch fan is suspect in my opinon. If Russ gets a football related injury that prevents him from playing well, I don't care. I'm not saying I want him to blow out a knee but an injury to him wouldn't move me to tears.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I want the highest pick possible out of that trade. I would cheer for the end result and not the injury.

John63

Reaction score
Ok, anyone that isn't a Lynch fan is suspect in my opinon. If Russ gets a football related injury that prevents him from playing well, I don't care. I'm not saying I want him to blow out a knee but an injury to him wouldn't move me to tears.
In my opinion, anyone who does not respect my right to not like who I don't like is suspect. oh goodbye

Last edited:

John63

Reaction score
But also, if you don't like Marshawn, then pretty much everyone doesn't like you. Live with it.

well 1 you presume I care whether anyone likes me or not. 2 you also presume I am the only one, not a huge Lynch fan. 3 if someone does not like me because I don't like someone else then they are not worth liking. I know people who dislike Rodgers me included but I still like some of the ones that like him. I know some who don't like DK, I like DK, they don't, I am still friends with them. My choice of who I like or don't like is not based on us agreeing 100% on who we like and don't like. Sorry yours is. Goodbye

toffee

Reaction score
He blocks anyone who disagrees with him or calls him out on his complete and utter bullshit...soon he will only have his own posts to read...well and all the bronco forums he joined so he can spew his hero talk there.
New vocabulary from our John63, he recently added "good bye". but no worries, he will aways come back after saying good bye, he is just lovely that way.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He doesn't like the fact that Lynch gets so much credit for Russell's success.

His hero worship is off the charts weird

Cyrus12

Reaction score
New vocabulary from our John63, he recently added "good bye". but no worries, he will aways come back after saying good bye, he is just lovely that way.
Thats his way of blocking anyone who doesn't agree with him. Soon all of .net will be on his blocked list.