Would You be sad if RW....

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Yes, I would be sad for two reasons.

1 - There are incredibly few players who I would not be sad about getting injured. Vontaze Burfict comes to mind.

2 - I don't want Russ to have any excuses for finishing last in the AFCW.

We don't need a Russ injury to get a top ten pick out of the deal.

W

Welshers

Dude I'm not going to laugh at anyone getting a serious injury. An acl injury can be life altering. Pretty damn low of you. Yes I want them to suck so we get a good pick but Jesus bro. It's just football. As much as I dislike Russell's brand persona as of late the truth is he's a good guy who did a ton fkr charity in the city of Seattle. Get out of here with that hoping he gets hurt stuff.

Then again I'm pretty sure kj has been confirmed as a troll multiple times. Not sure now he's still allowed to post here

Eamon696

Reaction score
Dude I'm not going to laugh at anyone getting a serious injury. An acl injury can be life altering. Pretty damn low of you. Yes I want them to suck so we get a good pick but Jesus bro. It's just football. As much as I dislike Russell's brand persona as of late the truth is he's a good guy who did a ton fkr charity in the city of Seattle. Get out of here with that hoping he gets hurt stuff.

Then again I'm pretty sure kj has been confirmed as a troll multiple times. Not sure now he's still allowed to post here
exacly. This is a ******* sport - not sure why I would laugh at RW getting injured, not to mention after the years he played for us. I get folks being bitter at the way things ended but lmao this is just silly

John63

Reaction score
Blows out his ACL in his first game in Denver ? I would lmfao if it happened. LOL

Would be great to get a top five pick of Denver's.
And things like this is why Seahawks fans have a bad rep. I would not wish for anyone to get hurt. That is just plain pathetic. I was not and am not a Lynch fan but when he went to the raiders I did not wish him to get hurt.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Any fan wishing this is on the same level al the Niner fans who used to wish this online for Russ or Sherman (pre 2018).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hoping for someone to get injured is pathetic and childish. Period.
I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. I've never wanting him to be injured, ever.

toffee

Reaction score
Yes I would be very sad, there's no other ways to put it. What I do, is wishing that Russ throw a few INTs, and fumble couple times more.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Russ needs no injury..Just do what he's been doing the last 2 seasons
with father time it'll take care of itself.
I can't root for injury.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't get the obsesssion with hating Russ. Like, in a fun way? I get it. But it's not like he screwed over Seattle. I want to beat him because he doesn't play for the Seahawks... but otherwise, I don't hope for anything bad for him.

John63

Reaction score
Russ needs no injury..Just do what he's been doing the last 2 seasons
with father time it'll take care of itself.
I can't root for injury.

I agree just do the

66.8 comply
32tds
9 ints
104 passer
and 3600 yards he has avg over the last 2 years and well we get a bad draft pick next year.

We need him to do really bad like bottom 10 to get a great pick.

Torc

Reaction score
I wouldn't wish an injury on any player. I do hope that we find out that the Seahawks defense is much better than last year's and that the coach and player experience with Russ helps them gameplan effectively against him. I hope the same thing I hope for every opposing QB - multiple close views of the turf, a couple of interceptions, and I kind of hope he wakes up Tuesday morning sore and grateful that he doesn't have to play us again this year. ("Not tonight, Ciara, the Seahawks gave me a headache." 😏 ) And I REALLY hope he doesn't become the next (and youngest) QB to win against every NFL team (which he can do by beating the Seahawks and Chargers).

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
There are things I want and wish for. There are also thing that I don’t think about at all but if they happen and it comes to my attention I might give it a small chuckle and head shake.

what I would want most of all by far as a big eff ewe to RW is for us to have a QB that wins league MVP instead of him. That would honestly be the biggest revenge for anybody that feels we need any.

I don’t hate RW but I do not wish him well with Denver either. both because he I already hated the donkeys but also because I thought RW was a self centered Player while here. Don’t bother responding John I blocked your prattle long ago.

For too long it’s been First Round Flame Out Russ. Us winning TWO playoff games in the same year would be our best postseason since we lost the Super Bowl. Of course I lay a lot of that frustration at PCs feet.

edit to add: that said I want our defense to knock him on his ass hard a few times that game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I wouldn't wish injury on a player..ok Big Ben yes...I'd rather just like to see RW fail fully healthy...lets ride!

Latest posts