What do you want to see in the 4th preseason game

dogorama

Reaction score
Natethegreat":17kkxhwg said:
I'm hoping to see Boykin show some accuracy and stop throwing off his back foot. I would love to see a lot more of AC as well.

It's interesting that you say that, in his draft profile they mention that he trusts his arm too much and tends to throw off of his back foot too much. This is the type of poor technique that leads to INT's.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1cdkmh2u said:
Progress by Boykin toward being a legit #2.

:ditto: I want to see him start to play with consistency, putting positive drives together. We all know he has the talent and skill set needed to succeed with this team should his number ever need to be called on. Just want to see him cut down on mental mistakes

Natethegreat

Reaction score
That's exactly what he has shown so far in the preseason (didn't read his scouting report) but that's concerning as it seems like a habit he hasn't broken yet.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
ACFan":10ivwmww said:
Boykin getting a lot of reps.

A cool picture of AC scoring a TD so I can update my avatar,

LOL I got a good chuckle out of this. You seen this pic? (apparently im an idiot, copy and pasting pics doesn't work?)

Heres the link, it's his twitter pic https://twitter.com/budda03

What do I hope to see? Honestly probably will just flip back and forth, college football opens up Thursday with real games. The stock no injuries answer of course. Beyond that, Mcavoy to flash, I really hope he makes the team. His skill set is very unique.

chawx

Reaction score
dogorama":1eo8jt1y said:
Bigpumpkin":1eo8jt1y said:
I want to see all players on both teams stand for the National Anthem!

I am not a mod but doesn't this type of post belong on the politics board? Not trying to be a hall monitor or anything, but I come here to talk football, I am not interested in your political views.

This.

I want to see our back up CBs/Safeties play solid coverage, snag a pick or two, and generally control the air attack on D. I also want to see our sub DL get pressure, and the Linebackers to play smart football. Basically, I'll be watching the defense.
:2thumbs:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Depth players standing up. It would be great to see some bubble players really come into theirselves to make us more confident in our 2nd stringers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I want to see the same as I wanted to see last game, no injuries and less penalties.

This team's loaded, focused and hungry....................that means one thing and one thing only.

IdOIPMbe09bf8f17ddae0c772567c4bbcee1ebo0pid15

StoneCold

Reaction score
Surprised no one said Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

Erebus

Reaction score
Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pass rush. Please.

Better than average defense against the 1s.

Offense that scores TDs against the 1s.

(I would love to see Pope at least a few times against the 1s).

Our secondary to look like our secondary should look out there.

No major injuries, no major unpleasant surprises.

Rawls to rip off one run for 10+ and then immediately go to the bench for the rest of the game so he is out of harm's way.

Also, a halftime interview with Bevell where he tells the interviewer he realizes he was calling the bubble screens and no back sets a little too much and commits to a more effective approach from now on.

253hawk

Reaction score
Some nice, sustained drives and no more stupid 5 yard out-routes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
StoneCold":1rz7zkzx said:
Surprised no one said Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

Erebus":1rz7zkzx said:
Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

Literally LOL'd Erebus. :lol: :2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1jdw98h6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1jdw98h6 said:
Largent80":1jdw98h6 said:
Scantily clad Lymon.
It's a pretty nice view
um, from what I've been told.

Depends on the angle.

And the lighting, or better lack thereof.

Back on topic, I'd also like to see what our D looks like against the Carr and his receivers; I know it's preseason, but the coverages we use give hints where the potentials can shine.