What do you want to see in the 4th preseason game

StoneCold

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":oshstl5k said:
StoneCold":oshstl5k said:
Surprised no one said Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

Erebus":oshstl5k said:
Rawls looking healthy while ripping off a few good runs and then hearing from Pete he's ready to start the season.

Literally LOL'd Erebus. :lol: :2thumbs:

Nicely done. :irishdrinkers:

kearly

Reaction score
I would like to see our 5th WR, whoever it is, earn their roster spot with a good performance.

Right now I'm leaning towards McEvoy, even though I think very little of him as a receiver. But he's big, he can get a jump ball, he can block, and he can play specials. Lawler lacks utility and has disappointed as a receiver.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'd like to see an opening drive where the first play is Russell Wilson with a clean 5-second pocket, threading a pass through a razor thin window to a leaping Jimmy Graham who takes the ball 60 yards for a TD after juking 4 defenders with strong cuts off his right leg.

A boy can dream can't he?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
bigskydoc":181zs202 said:
I'd like to see an opening drive where the first play is Russell Wilson with a clean 5-second pocket, threading a pass through a razor thin window to a leaping Jimmy Graham who takes the ball 60 yards for a TD after juking 4 defenders with strong cuts off his right leg.

A boy can dream can't he?
They're saving that one for mid-season bsd.

kf3339

Reaction score
I would like to see Jefferson and Bryant as our pass rushing DT's playing at the same time. It would be great to see what type of interior pressure one or both could get in this game. We need to know if both should be kept on the 53, or more than likely just Jefferson. Personally I like the idea of both making it on the team.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
No injuries of any sort.

Don't care about any of the rest.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":b9ddqe2c said:
Russell Wilson sporting a stylish sideline hoodie.

I was going to say form fitting sweatpants, but I think we're on the same page.

HawkerD

Reaction score
dogorama":21us88pw said:
Bigpumpkin":21us88pw said:
I want to see all players on both teams stand for the National Anthem!

I am not a mod but doesn't this type of post belong on the politics board? Not trying to be a hall monitor or anything, but I come here to talk football, I am not interested in your political views.

:ditto:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Gilliam, playing with urgency and an edge; like he really wants to win the job.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I'd like to see Powell make improvements playing at CB, I think he can be our next DeShawn Shead (he didn't look good right away at CB either iirc).

Latest posts