This team has no heart....

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
morgulon1":3fr408gu said:
FalconsFanNW":3fr408gu said:
I wish the Falcons had half the heart the Seahawks have... and yes I watch Seattle every week.

Was really hoping we'd have something to talk about regarding the game but unfortunately Atlanta is a complete dumpster fire this season and will find a way to give you the victory despite having arguably the most talented roster of any 1-6 team in history.

Quinn should be fired at the bye week after Atlanta drops to 1-7.

Quinn was a pretty damn good coordinator while he was here. Hmmmmmmmm.

Quin is Atlanta's DC and they have count this 5 sacks this year.

Quinn was only a good DC because he was loaded with talent. Gus Bradley is the one who built this defense from shit.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Aros":1s7gs2fe said:
Hyperbole at its finest. This team has plenty of heart, talent and drive otherwise they wouldn't be 5-2.

This team is young and has its issues but to be 5-2 is never a fluke. It takes commitment, focus, talent, determination to win in the NFL. Don't let a temporary setback blind you from the fact that this team is a good one, and only going to get better with experience.

so much this - the Hawks may be aimless but they have never lacked heart.

That was what the 5th time since 2019 we have lost a game by more than two touchdowns?

We may play like shit but the players never seem to quit on Pete.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear god, what a drama show. :roll:
This team has NEVER been a give up team. One bad game and all the sudden we are the Redskins.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":3q1soe68 said:
I never have seen a team fade away so quickly after an interception. It was a close game up until that point. Russ was gun shy after the interception and was clearly "thinking" instead of ball'n. The defense IMO, isnt good enough to keep us in games either, when the offense has become gun shy. Collectively, the team showed no heart and seemingly gave up collectively after that pick.

Hard to believe this thread exists. lol at lack of heart being this teams problem.

Worst "hot take" I've ever heard & I've seen Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman in action.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see a lack of effort or belief from anyone on this team.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The effort is fine, I think heart is the wrong word here. Now if you REALLY want to see a team that has no heart just put in some tape from the 2009 Jim Mora Jr. Seahawks. That is a team that straight up quit on their head coach, and for good reason too. It was like watching a corpse trying to play football.

The Dolphins also suffice with their Tank for Tua TM strategy.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The comeback wins and close tight fought wins this season tells me that this team does indeed have heart. Maybe the title of this thread would have been better stated as “this team has no blow out wins”. It seems to be the only thing that some fans want.

thegameq

Reaction score
No heart maybe a little harsh. The problem is the talent or lack thereof.

It's weird seeing the hawks $h!t the bed twice in one season. Very uncharacteristic from what we are used to seeing.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Disagree with No heart and think that is hyperbolic overstatement, no talent is simply not the case.

The team knows how to finish but there are a few (perhaps 1or 2) areas of the team that need improvement.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":awelmdeu said:
Disagree with No heart and think that is hyperbolic overstatement, no talent is simply not the case.

The team knows how to finish but there are a few (perhaps 1or 2) areas of the team that need improvement.

Agree, they are still thinking rather then playing out there, they have to learn better communication and trust between each other and not try to win it themselves, these are all aspects we seen having to be learned the first 5 years under Pete, when they get that stuff in place we will see a marked improvement I think.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
In what world does this team have no heart?? How do they finish all those close games? Agree to disagree, no heart has never been the problem of Pete's teams. This team was down 14 on the road, and they showed plenty of heart to come back. 5-2, mainly BECAUSE of heart and the unwillingness to give up. I realize that it isn't pretty, but does it matter if they get the win? It shouldn't