The Tip

Do you want a statue of The Tip outside the stadium?

• Absolutely. It is our most iconic play

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • No, it was not worthy of a statue

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

nanomoz

Reaction score
My selection would either be that or "hooooooooollllllllllllllddddddddddddd maaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
My selection would either be that or "hooooooooollllllllllllllddddddddddddd maaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
He put the team on his back!

evergreen

Reaction score
It's the tip. Doesn't matter how you feel about how the LOB ended. (with no compensation to hawks at all). Have you ever felt better after a play. I know very well Beastquake is the greatest play in NFL history. Doesn't matter. We were hanging by a thread there. Kaep was marching them down the field, and then the heavens opened up and the greatest thing to ever happen to the Seahawks happened. I'm totally down for the Lynch statue too.

pmedic920

Reaction score
It didn't lead to a super bowl but the Beastquake run is the single most memorable event I can think of in the 40 years I've been watching the Seahawks. I wouldn't mind a statue of that.
Yea this would make a great statue

Lol

Wonder how you make anything other for BeastQuake?

Attachments

• BE9B04B8-95F9-415B-BADE-010446E09B29.jpeg
    BE9B04B8-95F9-415B-BADE-010446E09B29.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
Yea this would make a great statue

Lol

Wonder how you make anything other for BeastQuake?
The pic that 86Hawk posted on page 2 is really good. I think you'd have to include the two Saints on the ground behind him though instead of just the two he is breaking the tackle on to keep the perspective.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
It's a big stadium. Whether immortalizing many or all of the aforementioned iconic plays with statues, huge murals or large plaques....I say let's just get it done. Great topic, BASF.

I've no idea how many times I've walked Husky stadium, but I know the next time I do, I'll again stop to take in the many commemoratives on display in our concourses. And Dammit, I better see more love for Napoleon Kaufman up in there, soon.