The Brand vs Colts TNF Game thread

DJrmb

Reaction score
Lol a second is what it takes. That ball should have been thrown to the open receiver. How new are you? That doesn't happen with Brady, Manning, Rodgers, etc. Russ left for a rookie head coach and no recievers but that one was on him 100%
^This
That is one of those anticipation throws... In the post game show they broke the play down and explained how Russ should have been looking for that based on the defense being in man coverage. But we all know how good Russ is at pre-snap reads, and anticipation throws...

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
The Broncos are playing on MNF next week as well against the Chargers. Yay! more primetime for the inept Broncos offense on full display. If they lose that game Hackett will probably be fired lol

seabowl

Reaction score
^This
That is one of those anticipation throws... In the post game show they broke the play down and explained how Russ should have been looking for that based on the defense being in man coverage. But we all know how good Russ is at pre-snap reads, and anticipation throws...
If he were eying that receiver all the way I say yes but he wasn’t. Don’t look at the still photo but look at the slow motion and you’ll see that defender come underneath

DJrmb

Reaction score
If he were eying that receiver all the way I say yes but he wasn’t. Don’t look at the still photo but look at the slow motion and you’ll see that defender come underneath
That's the point, he should have been looking for that throw based on his PRE snap read. I'm not basing anything off the "still pictures", I'll just trust the analysis of former players who broke it down after the game instead...

Rainger

Reaction score
I'm honestly kind of mad.

Pete Carroll had his name dragged through the mud for this absolute jabroni of a quarterback. For YEARS.
Yup and there are still many on this Board who hate PC want him fired and think he held RW back. RW held Pete and the Hawks and also the Hawk fans back for years now.

toffee

Reaction score
Yup and there are still many on this Board who hate PC want him fired and think he held RW back. RW held Pete and the Hawks and also the Hawk fans back for years now.
Pete had to face the media covering for his QB, and took the blame for holding his QB back.

I always have this doubt in the back of my mind on that superbowl INT, and what Pete just said about Geno: "He does what we told him". I don't know, I always have that doubt.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
lets ride.com is absolutely off the rails right now. John stopped posting a couple hours ago after Russ's first pick... even he couldn't handle it
I CAN'T WAIT to see how John defends the last play, literally the only thing Russ had to do in order to win the game, the final damn play and he didn't execute. I can't wait to see who he blames that on because we ALL know he won't touch his boss' reputation. Probably going to blame Sutton for not separating enough.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

Wondering how long Subway will continue the Dangerwich after tonight's disaster...

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Keep in mind guys, no matter what happens with the coaching (whether Hackett gets fired and replaced or stays), I would venture to say it's a little too late to right the ship. Too many injuries already to their key players, RW is a shell of his former self, and the defense WILL be gassed if they continue to stay on the field for as long as they have, it's only a matter of time. I'm willing to bet the Broncos will get us a 6th or 7th overall pick. Also, I am being generous.