Strange sayings during hawks games?

acbass

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of "GOODNIGHT IRENE!!" I agree, there are a lot of those little quirky sayings, but it reminds me of playing little league. They are just out there having fun. It's awesome.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":357ti7cm said:
"GET HIM!!!" Has got to single-handedly be the most ubiquitous statement I ever make during any Seahawks game. It's been that way for 39 years now.

I've been known to say this, but usually when the opposing ball carrier is running lose.

I do yell "Beast !" a lot when Lynch runs.

I will also yell "you don't want none of that!" when both Lynch runs and the defense smacks somebody.

I will chant "lets get a pick" when the offense lines up, or "get the ball back" but it's more conversational voice and I don't always do it.

Oh, my newer one is when Kam hits a guy I usually yell out "Holy S**T he's gonna feel that", or on good ones just "OOOOO"

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Every time Raible yells "Touchdowwwwwwwwwwwwn Seahawks!"

I quietly say, "Yes Lawd."

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Every time Willson catches a pass or makes a play my wife and I always yell "Double L"

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Back in the mid 90's when my oldest was just learning to talk I heard her walking around the house after a loss saying puck puck puck. I quickly changed my verbal routine.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:lol:
oldhawkfan":38ypo6xk said:
Back in the mid 90's when my oldest was just learning to talk I heard her walking around the house after a loss saying puck puck puck. I quickly changed my verbal routine.
:lol:

A

Anonymous

I find myself saying "they're not gonna get em" quite a bit.

Also, "Go Marshawn, Go Marshawn, Go Marshawn..." repeatedly until the eventual tackle or TD, then it's "Ah Man!" or "Yeah baby!" depending.

Pass plays I just say "Wilson!" (just like the old Madden when dude said "Favre!" on every pass. When the ball is caught then it's like "Yessss".

Pretty normal, I would think.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
When Wilson scrambles down field for a long gain , I'll yell Do the "Russell hustle"! Or if used as a directive, I'll say Hustle Russell!

McG

Reaction score
Anytime Lynch runs over anyone or grinds out a run I yell, "Beeeeaaaassssttt!". If he scores I yell, "Skittles, ****-Yeah!", or my son's personal favorite, "oooooooh, kill um!". I cuss and yell way too much during anything I think is a bad call against us or a bad play against us. Same could be said if something good happens, but it's a happy style of cussing.

The "lord have mercy, it's Percy" thing, I always say now. I've been doing that since the Superbowl, I'll just say it for fun now randomly to get my kids to laugh.

rastahawk

Reaction score
When Miller makes a play I have the knack for yelling "Money Maker Miller". I don't why I just do.

Obviously I yell "Beastmode" when Marshawn touches the ball.

Then right before Kam or Earl makes impact on a tackle I always yell "BOOM!"

And when a member of the opposing team gets lit up I go "bwahahahahaha.... Bitch!"

Latest posts