Skins / Broncs / Peyton

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Garcon's got to be more aware and come back for that ball. Cousins was made to look the goat, but that pick, IMO, should be on Garcon.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
C-Dub":2kkm6wks said:
The Broncos next 4 games: @SD, @KC, @NE, and KC. Not sure about the order, but damn, that's rough.

Dayum. The AFC, IMO, is going to get very tight by the time that stretch is complete. I won't be stunned if Manning goes .500 in those games.

C-Dub

Reaction score
HawkWow":22b84pez said:
C-Dub":22b84pez said:
The Broncos next 4 games: @SD, @KC, @NE, and KC. Not sure about the order, but damn, that's rough.

Dayum. The AFC, IMO, is going to get very tight by the time that stretch is complete. I won't be stunned if Manning goes .500 in those games.
In order for them to contend, they gotta get that Oline fixed and figure out where that defense went.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
C-Dub":96up0pxb said:
HawkWow":96up0pxb said:
C-Dub":96up0pxb said:

In order for them to contend, they gotta get that Oline fixed and figure out where that defense went.

Absolutely. A month from now, if they don't find continuity in the line...and I don't know how they can... Peyton will likely be considering retirement.