OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":g50fsnwl said:
Largent80":g50fsnwl said:
JSeahawks":g50fsnwl said:
Skins D is terrible. Broncos can score as many points as they decide to score in this game.

Oops, its 21-7 Skins right now

Eh. Truth is I know very little about the current NFL so nobody should listen to anything I say. Other then the Seahawks I don't watch it like I used to. For the most part it bores the hell out of me, NCAA football is where its at!

I don't think the Bronc's (previous) struggles in this game has any bearing on your NFL IQ, JSea. In theory, the essence of your prediction was absolutely correct. The Skins are not a good defense and the Broncs should have been putting up points earlier. One thing I've learned about NFL football is the more you know, the less you know. Seriously. The leagues hell-bent desire for Parity is creating a series of crapshoots. Just one reason I no longer wager on the game.

hawker84

Reaction score
another example of bronco's d is not very good, their gameplan is to beat you in a shootout. they will struggle against well balanced teams. I predict they lose to KC...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Man the Skins have just completely collapsed. Were up 14 now down 10. Only hope is since there's 11+ mins. left they still have a chance.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
C-Dub":y8xmr3fb said:
Damn RG3 got lit up!

But odd that he automatically grabbed for the knee. I saw no impact to the knee which was the opposite of his previous knee(s)...either he's looking for excuses or he has 3 bad knees, now.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Manning has 3 interceptions... wow.

All of his 6 interceptions occurred in the last 4 games.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i turned it off at 38 points. 31-0 run... after going up 21-7, redskins should have continued pounding, instead of attempting the deep passing game.

C-Dub

Reaction score
The Broncos next 4 games: @SD, @KC, @NE, and KC. Not sure about the order, but damn, that's rough.