Seattle Mariners @ Toronto Blue Jays Apr 28-30

TIMD

Reaction score
Toronto should have brought Jordan Romero into the game & slammed the door instead of that Garcia bum. The M's have proven that they can't even put the ball in play off Romero.

TIMD

Reaction score
Raleigh trying to make up for those 4 K's yesterday

Crizilla

Reaction score
Not to derail the win or anything but Adam Frazier already has as many homers as he did last year.

Chapow

Reaction score
Not to derail the win or anything but Adam Frazier already has as many homers as he did last year.

He's also got an even lower batting average and on base percentage than he did last year, and last year was waaay below his career averages.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
yeah, they got me in that mode where I expect them to lose. I don't like that feeling. But this offense is a joke, often.

TIMD

Reaction score
Way too much hating on Dipoto going on in here. Most of the blame falls on Stanton. Dipoto can only do so much with a limited budget.

I expect the Mariners to make a move for a DH or 2B in the next month or so.
Oh hooray..... ANOTHER Jerry Dumpster Dive.
I see they finally parted ways with LaStella: Jerry is beside himself, another one of his targets didn't hit. Who ever would've imagined? Every single player this guy signs has the following Parental Guidance warning "If he could just have for us that same career year he had 5 years ago at 28 that he had for that other team"..... DiBozo just loved him some Abraham Toro.

Last edited:

Latest posts