Seattle Mariners @ Toronto Blue Jays Apr 28-30

beastalamode

Reaction score
On a brighter note this new guy is looking way better than flexen. 4 innings no hits? 🥲

TIMD

Reaction score
On a brighter note this new guy is looking way better than flexen. 4 innings no hits? 🥲
Unlike other M's "great" Starters, he hasn't racked up a ton of pitches in 3 innings as typical. He's been very efficient & throwing strikes.

TIMD

Reaction score
6th inning Raleigh struck out for the third time. 0 runs.

TIMD

Reaction score
7th inning. 3 more K's. 2 baserunners. 0 runs. Gausman with a career high 13 K's, of course set vs the M's. Teoscar struck out for the 3rd time in consecutive games, 6 times in 7 AB's. "Control the Zone". Not.

TIMD

Reaction score
You're just loving the shit out of this, aren't you?

View attachment 58915
Nope. It's pathetic. I just don't get upset. I didn't fall for the hype. I know they won last year with smoke & mirrors. All the Rah Rah's on here told me I was a moron. Been saying they didn't improve their talent in the off season. Been saying all their ridiculous platoons are a joke. I don't expect this team to Win the World Series because they are short on talent. This team isn't making the second WC.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
New guy pitched outstanding 6 2/3 of no hit ball.
M’s weak offense stinking it up today, and Julio left the game with a hurt back.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
This ump has been crappy and so-o-o-o-o inconsistent. No wonder guys are chasing bad pitches.

TIMD

Reaction score
9th inning. 0 runs. Raleigh K's for the fourth time. Teoscar has a 3-0 count: looks at strike 1 down the middle, fouls off fastball down the middle #2 & then when EVERYONE knows the next pitch is going to be the slider low & away, apparently Teoscar still hasn't figured it out yet after 35 K's & whiffs again, for the 4th time today, 7 times in 8 AB. SMH. "Control the Zone". Thanks Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This ump has been crappy and so-o-o-o-o inconsistent. No wonder guys are chasing bad pitches.
Ump was bad no doubt. …but our hitters have been chasing bad pitches for a couple of weeks now. Julio, France, and big dumper especially.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Ump was bad no doubt. …but our hitters have been chasing bad pitches for a couple of weeks now. Julio, France, and big dumper especially.
True, but when you get called out on shit that is the width of the ball off the plate a couple of times, it doesn't contribute to taking those marginal pitches.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
True, but when you get called out on shit that is the width of the ball off the plate a couple of times, it doesn't contribute to taking those marginal pitches.
Trust me, I’m a huge fan of getting robot umps for ball and strike calls.
It can’t get here soon enough.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Let's not blame the ump for NINETEEN strikeouts. Let's not be ROOT sports. It's the sucky players
Even as an Ms fan, it's nauseating how big of homers the Root broadcast is. Like, it's ok to critique our own players lmao

Crizilla

Reaction score
Wasted total gems by Kirby and McGee and a really good start by Castillo. Pain.

Latest posts