Seahawks vs. Buccaneers in Munich, Germany!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Decent commentary and like I alluded to in a previous thread…. Geno destroys zone coverage which is all Tampa Bay plays

Last edited:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I really do not understand the Vegas line on this game but I’m not a gambler. I guess they’ll clean up on Tom fam bois. I think there’s a better chance the Seahawks make a REAL statement game in 14 hours

renofox

Reaction score
I really do not understand the Vegas line on this game but I’m not a gambler. I guess they’ll clean up on Tom fam bois. I think there’s a better chance the Seahawks make a REAL statement game in 14 hours
Last week Vegas set the line Cards -2.5.

85% of the bets went Seahawks+ and the books lost their a$$ on that game.

Bad line management when you get lopsided bets like that, and it looks like it may happen again this week.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score

Testing to see if I can embed video...haven't tried since we swapped to the new board. If not, it's one of the local bars and while the video owner has a bit of a shaky hand at times, you'll see a familiar face near the end of the video!

Hollandhawk

Reaction score

Testing to see if I can embed video...haven't tried since we swapped to the new board. If not, it's one of the local bars and while the video owner has a bit of a shaky hand at times, you'll see a familiar face near the end of the video!

Dude! I'm 2 minutes in and I saw Steve Wyman and John Schneider....who is going to be near the end?o_O

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Since this is a "home" game for the Bucs, it will be funny if cheering for the Bucs isn't very loud, but is comparatively thunderous for the Hawks.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Hopefully, there will be enough American 12s in the crowd to cause noise when it's needed, and the German 12s will pick up on the timing.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Since this is a "home" game for the Bucs, it will be funny if cheering for the Bucs isn't very loud, but is comparatively thunderous for the Hawks.
I would guess that those fans are so excited to see NFL football that they will cheer for both teams, with a distinct slant towards the hawks. Excitement plus a few pints, or mugs, or whatever they call it there, will help the cheering.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Curious to see how the field holds up. I suspect we will see some sliding and missed tackles by both teams.