OrangeGravy":2alcfz0p said:
I think he's done for the season and possibly for good

Definitely the season and based on what I’ve read likely for good

Tokadub

Reaction score
"Neck discomfort?"....

Grow some balls and play football you P^$$T @$$ B!*&

He probably quit on the team.

Neck discomfort sounds like a very nonsensical reason to not play...

Do you mean NECK IS BROKEN???

Neck discomfort sounds like a muscle strain, if that's the case MAN THE F UP.

Seriously... when I hear neck discomfort that sounds like my daily life I don't feel great like I used to. What the F*(& are we supposed to make of this?

Should NFL players be physically 100% comfortable, not 1 nagging injury in their whole body?

This is just more proof of how soft our media is to not figure out what's REALLY GOING ON. The best we have is neck discomfort?

Well if that's the report SEND HIM IN!

Vesuve

Reaction score
Tokadub":334bypcc said:
"Neck discomfort?"....

Grow some balls and play football you P^$$T @$$ B!*&

He probably quit on the team.

Neck discomfort sounds like a very nonsensical reason to not play...

Do you mean NECK IS BROKEN???

Neck discomfort sounds like a muscle strain, if that's the case MAN THE F UP.

Seriously... when I hear neck discomfort that sounds like my daily life I don't feel great like I used to. What the F*(& are we supposed to make of this?

Should NFL players be physically 100% comfortable, not 1 nagging injury in their whole body?

This is just more proof of how soft our media is to not figure out what's REALLY GOING ON. The best we have is neck discomfort?

Well if that's the report SEND HIM IN!

I don't think we're being told everything that may be happening with this injury.

sutz

Reaction score
I think we're past the "rub a little dirt on it" stage here. :34853_doh:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Tough situation indeed. Carson seemingly is a victim to his running style which we all appreciate. He’s just not as tough as he needs to be and neck injuries are not trivial. In the end the team needs better depth at RB as the players they have just can’t stay on the field.

By now it’s apparent that Carson perhaps should not have been re-signed, Penny has never been healthy, Collins was almost discarded and lately he’s getting beaten up, and the others are JAGs. All in all RB health has been an annual problem now for 3 or more seasons. They need some Dawgs.

Jville

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1oevqmuq said:
Tough situation indeed. Carson seemingly is a victim to his running style which we all appreciate. He’s just not as tough as he needs to be and neck injuries are not trivial. In the end the team needs better depth at RB as the players they have just can’t stay on the field.

By now it’s apparent that Carson perhaps should not have been re-signed, Penny has never been healthy, Collins was almost discarded and lately he’s getting beaten up, and the others are JAGs. All in all RB health has been an annual problem now for 3 or more seasons. They need some Dawgs.

Shawn Alexander might be a viable alternate style. Perhaps today's honoree Mike Holmgren could encourage / influence Pete to also consider that style.

OP
OP
PNW

PNW

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/pete-carroll-o ... ood-update

Looks like Carson won’t make the Cardinals game after they teased us that he was improving before Greenbay, at this point I’m hoping CC just retires so he can look out for his health, then we can free up a roster spot along with some cap space.