Seahawks Draft Day Rd2 and Rd3 Thread

QWERTY

Reaction score
Any particular reason why you think this?
We need a guy like Carson or Penny that hits the hole. We don't want someone that will carry the ball and try to see which lane would be the best lane to hit. By that time it would be a T4L.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
We need a guy like Carson or Penny that hits the hole. We don't want someone that will carry the ball and try to see which lane would be the best lane to hit. By that time it would be a T4L.
We have a guy like Penny.
Carson's running style probably ended his career early.

Reaction score
Solid picks so far. No overthinking and just drafting good football players. That’s more than can be said about some of these drafts in recent years.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
26 picks until our 3rd rounder. I hope they draft 5 QBs and 10 WRs and 8 Safeties next.

Chapow

Reaction score

Fair enough.

How would you say he managed to rack up over 1600 rushing yards and 18 TDs last season in a power 5 conference with some awfully good defenses?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Great draft so far!! I'd rather Hall but w3 was a good secondary pick. ...and no stinking bust of a qb drafted!! This is nothing but a win!

Spohawks

Reaction score
Not sure how it slipped my mind but the Hawks need a Center...real bad! 72 will be a Center.