Seahawks Draft Day Rd2 and Rd3 Thread

QWERTY

Reaction score
Fair enough.

How would you say he managed to rack up over 1600 rushing yards and 18 TDs last season in a power 5 conference with some awfully good defenses?
I would say that all depends on CFB and not NFL. Our OL is not top 10 for run blocking.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Maybe he worries that he isn’t a bruiser back like Carson. I think Walker will be successful but he will need to learn to catch better.
the only briusing being done by carson is to himself really.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Do we think it's because we heard that Jody is sitting in the draft room? :sneaky:
Heard she got so excited about the draft, she started slapping all the guys asses. Or that could just be what she does?

QWERTY

Reaction score
I think it's more about people immediately not liking someone if they preferred someone else.
Yeah don't really like wasting high draft picks on RB's. When you can get some in the 7th round or after the draft.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Yeah don't really like wasting high draft picks on RB's. When you can get some in the 7th round or after the draft.
Wasting? We got quite possibly the best RB in the draft, if not the 2nd best (it's pretty close). Our RB room doesn't look that great considering we only have Penny for 1 year and Carson is a big question mark...

chrispy

Reaction score
So...Walker had the most broken tackles last year and 1 fumble...??? Is that right? If true, sounds ok to me. Hard to project 100% accurate, but that seems like a pretty good place to start....

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
A lot of the same types that claim running backs of average prowess are available late in the draft or cheaply in FA also claim that center is a large need to be drafted highly, when it similarly does not analytically equate to wins in a large fashion.

vonstout

Reaction score
I live in Wisconsin and I saw Walker play Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa on TV. He is a great back. I like the pick, but would have preferred a CB (Booth) Or another OL.

Last edited:

vonstout

Reaction score
Surprised that Dean from Georgia has slipped this far

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Maybe Travis Jones will still be on the board next pick? I realize nose tackle isn’t exciting but that is who I would like.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Btw while I haven’t been one to push QB too much I would not fault them with taking one with our 4th pick

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Getting to that point where I dont know who is good...obviously the qb draft was a joke this year. Glad they didn't listen to desperate fans trying to get that fill in for the ego that left town.

Latest posts